Trainer Search

Harusai

Reaction score
ive been using this trainer for days without a single crash with every item. i can find. follow his vid exactly you will have no issues

WolfGang210

Reaction score
its not that hard, plan out some days where you want to barter or scavenge, and don't use the cheat that day. i usually use one day as a "cheat day" to get myself a bunch of items. after that i usually survive on my items and scavenging or bartering until my next cheat day.

P D

Reaction score
Nope, Steam version, crashes no matter what whenever I leave to scavenge...

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
TO ALL

For everyone has a problem with a trainer. No just rick click->run as administrator BUT also right click->properties->Compatibility and click the box that says 'Run as Administrator"
The process may be slightly diff in each version of Windows. Im using 8.1 or whatever the most current and updated version is. REGARDLESS, similar on any Windows ofc

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some tips and tricks.

IE
Run game and trainer in ADMIN. If its a Steam game, run STEAM in ADMIN even tho it says its not recommended. Not just the game exe or shortcut exe. You can find the exact location of a STEAM game if you right click the games in STEAM LIBRARY and after searching the tabs (can't recall which it is off hand), there is a button to show files on disk or browse local content, however it is said. Use that and set exe to admin the I have described below

For DA:Inquisitions trainer
Also, consider the options you where using.
In the DA:Inquisitions trainer, the locator ting is messed and it sometimes crashes you leave on certain options.
If you leave on F1-F6, and F8 and only turn the others on as needed, game will work fine :)

Sometimes gotta play around with things guys :)
Some games are trickier than other as you have now seen :)

This may not solve the issue, could be a bad trainer, but before you report here on the forum. Try the stuff I mentioned above before hand. That way we know its a CE Table **** up or a coding **** up itself :)
Easier to fix a) for MAF as it narrows down the debug b) maybe someone on here finds the solution or an alternative but valid solution as we have a smart community :D

psouza4

Reaction score
I appreciate MrAntifun's efforts, but getting unlimited items using the infinite crafting technique (Shinkansen's trainer) is far safer with no crashes. If you guys are having problems with this trainer, I would try the other ones out there. This method suffers from anti-cheat measures in the game and there's not much that can be done about it.

Zantus

Reaction score
Honestly, it's not a problem at all. I've gotten half of my inventory items over 14k quantity and no crashes happened, and I've already beaten the game.

direwolf200

Reaction score
mr.antifun i have been crashing allot im using a retail version of the game and when ever i leave the safe house i crash

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will check out the game again soon , For people who getting bad crashes please don't take items you used the cheat on when you go scavenging .

Eric_Stone

Reaction score
Ty dude great and amazing trainer and people these days dont read the desc sometimes also somehow no crashes up to day 26 :D

Rattle94

Reaction score
What I've found out is that the crashes appear in several instances :

- If you use the trainer in inventory menu before your character goes to scavenge
- If you use the trainer in the shop menu

Otherwise, if you used it on the initial scavenge piles you have when you first start the game, it works like a charm.
The only problem is that once you use them up in the beginning, I don't know how to add more items later on.
On my 2nd try, I put almost all items on 1k and played but it crashed again, for some reason.
It's probably due to the game, not the trainer.

rooma

Reaction score
the game was crashing to me as will with & without the trainer i think its a problem with the game
BUT now i change the properties like this 1-Run as Administrator 2- compatibility to run the game for win 7
and it works now without a single crash and i played for the (14 day) with the trainer running , i only uncheck it before end of the day
hope this help ,
Peace

tony beets

Reaction score
What I found helped was to do it in borderless window mode which can be found here... Look for the solution to out of range error, you don't get that with the trainer crash but it allows windowed mode which fixed the alt-tab freezing. - http://www.crashwiki.com/fix-war-mine-crashes-errors-range-wont-start-invisible-ui/

Also, the safest way to build supplies and avoid the random crash is to activate the trainer... pick a few items and build the supply count.. then CLOSE the trainer.. end the day.. hit stay and upon the next day it'll save your new supply count and you can then reopen the trainer and resume building your item count. Sometimes the game will crash if you're manipulating inventory too long with the trainer on.

Final note, don't run the trainer while scavenging.. sometimes the game likes to crash. Just grab whatever and do it at your home base. Game seems to crash less (although still does once in a while) while using the trainer there.

Hope this helps!@

Howler

Reaction score
I had in the beginning a lot of crashes, but now it seems to go wel, I use it also when I go scavenging. No crashes. I really mis god mode and freeze time daytime/night.

rooma

Reaction score
Still crashes :(.Please fix it if you can.
plz try playing the game without the trainer running to see if the game still crashing
i don't think the problem is with the trainer

magi_1988

Reaction score
you're right. I think the game itself cause some crashes. And Some itmes like lockpick or shovel should not be increased by trainer.

And... I really hope that this trainer will be able to get any item and change the number of items...

JohnUser

Reaction score
the game was crashing to me as will with & without the trainer i think its a problem with the game
BUT now i change the properties like this 1-Run as Administrator 2- compatibility to run the game for win 7
and it works now without a single crash and i played for the (14 day) with the trainer running , i only uncheck it before end of the day
hope this help ,
Peace

This works perfectly ! I've experienced many crashes before, but since I've tried what you say here, no crash