Trainer Search

Vulfen

Reaction score
The good old days were when we didn't have to pay for premium currency so we can vote on a trainer to be updated / made, when we didn't have to pay for basic features like interactive controls that most if not all mrantifun trainers used to have. Thanks but no thanks, Electronic Arts.

mrantifun, you're cool but... why?

Eeagle

Reaction score
Mrantifun trainers doesn`t show up in the WeMod app.Do i need to upgrade to premium to use them?

Martintheblade

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.
Did you happen to update the front page on Thursday? I'm curious, because it actually completely scuffed We Mod. I'm worried it wasn't you that updated that. I'm running some anti-viral stuff now, but it was weird.

Update: Got WeMod to work again, but it was really strange. It scuffed the program so I had to reinstall it, but also stopped discord from working until reboot. Bitdefender didn't come up with anything though so could have just been a weird fluke.

Last edited:

Tartarus62

Reaction score
it's weird, I had only one crash of the game after and no more after, I finished the dlc and a classic game without problems ...

SerGW

Reaction score
the game crashes, daddy antifun could you please fix it? thx

SummerDays

Donor
Reaction score
The game keeps crashing while using the trainer, even with the only option of easy crafting was on
Edit: And also, @MrAntiFun Would you mind make a new trainer for the game? Many thanks for your effort

Last edited: