Trainer Search

Raejyn

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well this was nice. I was just going to ask for this. Awesome. Only issue I have, is infinite health doesn't seem to work. I got shot and died fast. :-/ Other than that, no issues at all.

The game crash when going scavenge

This usually happens when you have too much stuff. What I've found helps is disabling infinite items prior to leaving to scavenge.

Raejyn

Master Donor
Reaction score
Was wondering if you could add a reset time of night like the day one you have? Possible? I looked a little,, but I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Raejyn

Master Donor
Reaction score
Only issue I have, is infinite health doesn't seem to work. I got shot and died fast. :-/

So, I want to fix this comment. It works, just not the way I imagined. If shot or hurt, or whatever, your health will come back to full, but there seems to be a delay... So if you get shot / hurt a lot, and quickly. You'll die. - Just wanted to clear that up.

Kacraii

Reaction score
Downloaded your 1.2.2 +6 trainer.. and what do you know? Nothing in the folder and a trojan gen virus. Thanks a lot buddy. Waste of my time.

Steplee

Reaction score
Hi guy, Trainer v1 work for me..... after duplicate item pls when end the day just use stay function. will not crash and u can get all duplicate item

dj manalo

Reaction score
thank you so much! this trainer "This War Of Mine V1.3.1 Trainer +6" works with the latest update v1.3.2. just disable 'Inf. Items' before the 'Night' and when loading the game. i've never experienced crashing so far, except when i forgot to disable 'Inf. Items' when loading and scavenging in the night.

ghhh

Reaction score
Why if i use trainer v.1.2.2 +6, the loading took so long.. *sorry for bad english