Trainer Search

Omenoor

Reaction score
+1, althought it will be hard to make. As far as I heard, the values keep changing randomly, which may crash the game after you go scavenge with, for example, godmode or infinite items.

joepkregting

Reaction score
i think there will come a trainer but the staff needs time to make one so we will just have to wait

CTACUAN

Reaction score
hi, i found work method of hack this game
"This is my method for DRM free
When clearing rubble in the house leave a small item in the rubble so you can access this later
After you have an item you need more of go back to this place where you left the item, rubble or a dresser or what have you. Once there add 1 of the item you want to copy to the inventory of the thing you are searching. Use CE to start a new search and search 1, add a second one search 2, add a third search 3, then subtract one search 2. Do this until you find the 2DXXXX or 2EXXXX address. Add this address to table and freeze it. Go back to game and withdraw as many as you want from the location you are searching. Unfreeze then remove the remaining items in the stack you froze and then add any other item you want to copy then freeze the same address from before in CE withdraw as many as you'd like of the new item, repeat as necessary. Always leave at least one item in the rubble/dresser so you can use it as many times as you'd like.
The beauty of this is that you are not finding the item address rather the address of the items location in the searchable inventory and thus can add/remove items and freeze the same address as many times as you want for one stop shopping.

PS it never froze on me once, i used the plus minus buttons to add/remove one item at a time and did it as fast as i could press the button"