Trainer Search

Kimchi-Man

Donor
Reaction score
I know it's okay but - the new trainer is detected as virus, I've never had this issue from other Mr.Anti-fun trainers..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I know it's okay but - the new trainer is detected as virus, I've never had this issue from other Mr.Anti-fun trainers..
Honestly its pretty random at this point , If the issue with Windows Defender i can submit a review to Microsoft to get it sorted out , But its difficult to do it for other anti-virus companies because of the volume of trainers we have .

Our newest trainers since the start of 2019 have almost 95% of the same code , Some get detected as viruses others work fine .

There are solutions for this but none of them are easy to implement for us .

Let me know what antivirus you using and i will submit a false positive to them to get it fixed .

HegoAzalin

Reaction score
Honestly its pretty random at this point , If the issue with Windows Defender i can submit a review to Microsoft to get it sorted out , But its difficult to do it for other anti-virus companies because of the volume of trainers we have .

Our newest trainers since the start of 2019 have almost 95% of the same code , Some get detected as viruses others work fine .

There are solutions for this but none of them are easy to implement for us .

Let me know what antivirus you using and i will submit a false positive to them to get it fixed .

I'm using BitDefender. It would be nice if you make trainer for GOG version too :)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I'm using BitDefender.
Fine. I submitted current trainer to this vendor to remove from their list therefore definition will be updated within 12~24h max, make sure your antivirus remain up-to-date somewhere at that point or just simple add to exception.

It would be nice if you make trainer for GOG version too
Current trainer seem to be working with GOG version as they both use same data signature.

justin5566

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, is it possible to add "loot rate increase" and/or "walk speed increase" in your trainer? Some other trainers had these two function but didn't work with newest Titan Quest. Your trainer is the only one I found working.

AJK393

Reaction score
If I'm correct speed is connected somehow to character size, soo with speed we will get a few times bigger champion.

larry98

Reaction score
Too bad that there are no updates for the trainer anymore! Meanwhile, the update to 2.6 out!

Foyle

Reaction score
Currently it does not work...

Any solution, please?

Thank you.

mateidaniel93

Reaction score
it does not work with version 2.1 of the game because its not the same version...the trainer is 1.0.3 ,and im talking about the last one uploaded,the one who should work with 2.1

SommerFugl

Reaction score
Hi
The Trainer worked with game version 2.6 but today they patch the game with version 2.8 Could you update when you got the time. Thank you.

until the update you guys can use Cheat Engine to scan points and set it at a number you like and just add as many as you like to HP, Mana etc. works with first scan.

Last edited: