Trainer Search

Paolo

Reaction score
Ser The trainer ist Perfect Ser

Thx !!!!!

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
Helpful bug workaround to everyone until they patch the issue: Eye of Chaos is bugged. If you kill the boss first and then click on the altar, the item doesn't appear. Workaround: Go into the temple, open the gate, do not attack the boss, go straight to the altar and click on it, the item will appear, collect it and then kill the boss.

c0olyaar

Reaction score
awesome trainer thx mrantifun! i would also like to request a feature, can u make it possible to add manually the number of skill and attribute points , having infinite points kindof makes the game less fun. thx again

Reaction score
awesome trainer thx mrantifun! i would also like to request a feature, can u make it possible to add manually the number of skill and attribute points , having infinite points kindof makes the game less fun. thx again

Dear fellow member c0olyaar, exactly why mrantifun is called antifun :p

Booboo427

Donor
Super Donor
Reaction score
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition V1.3 Trainer +8

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Mega Exp
  4. Inf.Money
  5. Inf.Skill Points
  6. Inf.Stat Points
  7. Fast Kill
  8. Instant Skill Cooldown
Another great trainer that works with windows xp. Just sent you $10.00. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Another great trainer that works with windows xp. Just sent you $10.00. Keep up the good work.

i don't like to interfere with someone else business, but aren't you concerned about security for your machine since Microsoft stopped updating Windows XP this year? I believed some browser isn't updated in XP either... you should consider at least update to Win 7?