Trainer Search

icap

Reaction score
Does it work with the new update or not?

Pandamon1us

Reaction score
Sadly, I must report the same. Looks like a game update may have broken the trainer. Even restarted the game without the trainer and same thing.

Edit: Restarting that mission with the trainer disabled allowed me to continue. Activated cheats one by one and tested after each. Seems to be the Inf. Titan Leaps that triggered the error for me.

Last edited:

HALOKINGO1

Reaction score
im not having the infinite health issue im just crashing whenever i leave the titan because it says my clip size is too large

Jvon

Donor
Reaction score
Oh so the TRAINER causes the CRASHES! Awe man! I'm happy it was because of something I did. I was thinking that ORIGIN sold me a bad product :) Hopefully we can get this fixed, I was enjoying the campaign but I can't get out my MECH without a CRASH

nitrouzoxide

Donor
Reaction score
I have tried to get pass a point without the trainer even loaded. Now i get the same error when exiting my titan

Jay Are

Reaction score
Not a guaranteed fix, but, if you are crashing while trying to get out of BT, try restarting the level without activating any ammo cheats, and it should clear up the error (Ammo exceeds server limit). Completed the game with only Inf. Health on due to the ammo errors.

avohec

Reaction score
Yep, same error for me as well. Progress blocked. Restarting level did nothing. Repairing game files now. I don't think MrAntiFun will be able to get around this. You can't win em all.

Jvon

Donor
Reaction score
Not a guaranteed fix, but, if you are crashing while trying to get out of BT, try restarting the level without activating any ammo cheats, and it should clear up the error (Ammo exceeds server limit). Completed the game with only Inf. Health on due to the ammo errors.
That worked for me. Great Tip

CrisLic

Reaction score
When it took me to a loading screen it said that my clip size is too large and then it crashed.

PLS Help

ThrownNation

Reaction score
Yea, Even with your "Fixes", It still gives the error's.

I mean, Isn't it pretty simple to add a new key to it? Named like "Ammo/Health Glitch fix"
That all it does, is set your ammo to 0 (Requiring u to reload once you get out of your titan.) and your health to like 10 (Requiring you to be patient to heal)
So you can get out of your titan with no problem...

Also, u can release it saying its for update 2.0.1.1 as a excuse xD

Please don't roast me if i'm wrong, But i think that should that simple. ily MAF.

Cadenza

Reaction score
Yeah I'm still getting the game logic error (even when not using the ammo cheats)

Sowah

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello dear MrAntiFun,

maybe you like update your Trainer to Version 2.0.2.1

Thank you very much for this and all your great work!