Trainer Search

xbeakerx

Reaction score
*** For everyone who has the same [server] [200] max clip problem ***

SOLUTION:

Download trainer version: 2.0.0.7

start it & then start the game; go to mission select & go to the last part & start playing; do not activate any cheat except infinite health; you can complete it; i just passed KANE one with this....

please do gimme feedback....

I did this with the 2.0.6.1 trainer and it worked. I have played three levels and haven't needed the inf ammo, just the inf health. There is just so much ammo everywhere that I don't need the inf ammo mode. Thank MAF! You are the best.

tinbin

Donor
Reaction score
just tested the fling trainer that works till u get to Part 8 - Ronin (Campaign)
then u get error [server] [200] max clip problem

helmond

Reaction score
any trainer not work so this is an bug in the game so think uninstall this crap :)

Huysooc

Reaction score
error ammo [SERVER] [190] is greater than the weapon's max clip size [30].
Any solution ???
Pls reply

Sakfii

Reaction score
thanks
there's a problem with the trainer
that I'm going through a stage shows me this problem
http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?i=mzmdz31mg2te.jpg
how do you fix the problem?

do as per below....

start it & then start the game; go to mission select & go to the last part & start playing; do not activate any cheat except infinite health; you can complete it

rocky silvester

Reaction score
do as per below....

start it & then start the game; go to mission select & go to the last part & start playing; do not activate any cheat except infinite health; you can complete it

Thanks a lot bro it worked....i tried multiple trainers to past through that time travel gadget but it gave SERVER 200 error then restarted the mission using only infinite health cheat and i got past it..... :):):)

AIMED55

Reaction score
do as per below....

I downloaded that version and did what you said but still crashes

Xeroshima

Reaction score
bro when i download all three of the trainer files, through microsoft edge and chrome, all 6 (the 3 from chrome, and the 3 duplicate zips from edge), basically all 6 zips are empty, and if i use winrar, it breaks, not even winzip extracts anything, if i just double click on the zip to see what's inside, there's nothing, it's EMPTY, not really fair that yall get to have the trainers to yourselves.

antepants

Reaction score
yes, fixes itself by turning off trainer, restarting game, and using up all the grenades etc.
....an extra function jey "change ammo to zero" would probably work fine

hungariantoast

Reaction score
Yeah I'd love to see an update for this trainer since the ammo cheats basically bug the game out and make it unplayable, especially when trying to get out of a titan.

I would imagine that setting the players ammo to zero would allow you to exit the titan and then re-activating the infinite ammo cheat once out of the titan would then be possible.

Hopefully we'll get an update to fix this issue.