Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

Story by Fraser Brown-PCGamesN

I bounced off Titanfall pretty quickly. I liked the pilot gameplay well enough, but those Titans and I simply never saw eye-to-eye. I don’t have a go-to only shooter at the moment, however, so I was considering giving it another shot. The problem? By now, anyone still playing probably has all the season pass content, and I do not.

Well, it would have been a problem if EA and Respawn hadn’t gone and knocked the entire price off the whole season pass for the game’s anniversary. You can pick it up now for free on Origin.

“A year ago we launched our debut game, Titanfall,” wrote Vince Zampella, Respawn CEO, in a blog post. “It’s hard to believe it’s already been that long since we were hanging out with real-life Pilots in London, launching the game with Major Nelson at SXSW and meeting fans in our home base of Los Angeles.

“Since then we’ve been overwhelmed by the amount of support from our community. You’ve given back to us by creating costumes, videos, tournaments and art inspired by the game that continue to amaze the team here at Respawn. In turn, we’ve worked hard to create new modes and features as well as maps to show our commitment to you and keep giving you more reasons to enjoy Titanfall.”

The Titanfall season pass comes with three pieces of DLC, and all of them come with three new maps each.

Expedition is set on new worlds throughout the frontier, and includes the Swamplands, Runoff and Wargames maps. Frontier’s Edge takes the war to arse end of nowhere, with the Dig Site, Export and Haven maps. Finally, there’s IMC Rising, with its Zone 18, Backwater and Sandtrap maps all being set in decommissioned bases and hidden colonies

Last edited: