Trainer Search

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
I' love to see a trainer that could enable invincibility by altering sprite collision detection against the player sprite. I tried another trainer and a cheat engine CT and the best they could do was unlimited lives. the problem is you die the instant something touches you and you go back to a previous checkpoint. As a result, I never got past level 1 as I cannot defeat the boss in one go without being hit once and if you die you have to attempt from a checkpoint just before the boss encounter.

danielevil

Reaction score
By making some changes to the CSharp.dll files, I was able to activate GODMODE , and change the time of power ups, such as Helmet, Shoes and Type Shots , but if I disable all collisions, the character when he falls into a hole It stays in limbo until time runs out.
So I just activated GODMODE , it still dies when it falls into endless holes and certain parts of bosses and some enemy weapons.

Where he can die, the merman's weapon in the water phase, all kinds of lava and certain parts of some bosses.

Another problem that occurs is that he doesn't shoot under the water, but for that he has an unlimited helmet.

heemQ5z.png

X5fT6sI.png

aQhDzF9.png

zVYhh3V.png
wn9l1kE.png
eIhHL31.png

As it is a modified file, it does not have Hotkeys, just replace the file and everything is already activated.

PS: backup the original file so you can go back to normal .

6Tiv5LG.png
Download MEGA

remembering the link contains shortener, to be able to download disable adblock and accept cookies

Last edited: