Trainer Search

khdwaksfdhaklj

Reaction score
Trainer working, but if u active the Trainer, the Game / other Players (Bots) are very laggy :( If u deactivate the Trainer, Game is running normal ...

Snowbrdd

Reaction score
Somethign bugged out and now whenever the trainer is activated a enemy helicopter is attached to my waypoint. Can't teleport to the waypoint anymore.

lenox09

Reaction score
Hello, So the new trainer 219 ... Does not work. Start Ofline etc. but no reaction from the coach. Can someone help me...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer working, but if u active the Trainer, the Game / other Players (Bots) are very laggy :( If u deactivate the Trainer, Game is running normal ...

Somethign bugged out and now whenever the trainer is activated a enemy helicopter is attached to my waypoint. Can't teleport to the waypoint anymore.
ah dude your awesome.
New trainer added with a fix for waypoint teleportation and the problem with activating trainer mentioned above .
Hello, So the new trainer 219 ... Does not work. Start Ofline etc. but no reaction from the coach. Can someone help me...
Start the game first then open the trainer .

lenox09

Reaction score
I start the game as the first in Ofline mode then I go to the desktop and Start the coach but the Dos window disappears immediately and unfortunately the coach does not work then

lenox09

Reaction score
I come from germany and my english is not so good. So I start my pc in the offline mode. Start uplay also in the ofline mode. Start the game and load my last memory. Go out of the game and start the trainer. Unfortunately, the DOS window disappears and I only see the coach. Then I go back to the game and press F1 - F6 but nothing happens.

Theblackout

Reaction score
New trainer added with a fix for waypoint teleportation and the problem with activating trainer mentioned above .

Start the game first then open the trainer .
the same thing as lenox09 any solution? maybe easy anti cheat?

MadKernig

Reaction score
I come from germany and my english is not so good. So I start my pc in the offline mode. Start uplay also in the ofline mode. Start the game and load my last memory. Go out of the game and start the trainer. Unfortunately, the DOS window disappears and I only see the coach. Then I go back to the game and press F1 - F6 but nothing happens.

Hi, zuerst starte das Spiel ganz normal, dann geh im Uplay-Client auf Offline, erst dann den Trainer starten (am besten als Administrator ausführen, rechtsklick auf den Trainer, Eigenschaften, Kompatibilität, bei "Programm als Administrator ausführen" den Haken setzen, "OK" klicken, fertig), kann etwas dauern bis das Dos-Fenster erscheint, im Trainer wird dir jetzt angezeigt ob das Spiel erkannt wurde, zurück ins Spiel wechseln und mit den F-Tasten die Cheats aktivieren, so sollte alles klappen. Ach und falls das Dos Fenster gleich wieder verschwindet, die Cheats lassen sich dann trotzdem aktivieren, dauert nur sehr lange bis sie dann an sind!

Last edited:

lenox09

Reaction score
Hallo, als erstes Danke für Deine Antwort. Ich habe alles so gemacht wie beschrieben aber es funktioniert leider nicht. Sobald ich es so mache und die F tasten drücke kommen nur Windows Töne . Keine Ahnung was ich da noch machen kann. Jedenfalls egal wie es Funktioniert Leider nicht...

SSammy

Reaction score
Hallo zusammen bei mir geht seit 1 Tage nicht mehr F2 ...
Bis geste ich mich F1 - F2 - F3 - F4 - F5 doch seit gestern mittag geht nicht mehr F2 Inf. Ammo nicht mehr kommt nur noch Windows Ton alle anderen gehen aber weiterhin

lenox09

Reaction score
SSammy wie hast Du den Trainer zum Laufen gebracht egal was und wie es Funktioniert bei mir leider Nicht. Immer nur Windows Ton sobald ich die F Tasten nutze.

shimon5757

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +5
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +6 // This was made for the first update ,Game version is a typo
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2199047 Trianer +7
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Grenades
  6. Inf.Resources
  7. Teleport to waypoint

Notice:

• Use at your own risk , Never use online , Always backup your game save and run trainer as administer .
  • First you must start the game and in main menu of it or inside the mission you must be offline on Uplay , Open the trainer then and the trainer will show up and next to it a DOS window , You must keep that window running alongside the trainer ,Then activate trainer as usual , Once you are done with it go to the DOS window click on it and press enter to exit it then close the trainer .
  • For Resources cheat after activating it , You must spend resources or collect resources and the collected or spent resource will get set to a massive amount
  • For waypoint cheat you may experience deaths on some cases when teleporting , You may also get stuck , If you get stuck simply teleport again to another location close to where you at .
Advice you should follow to avoid banned as much as possible:-
  • You should always have uplay on offline mode
  • You should remove your internet connection at the time you are playing
  • Once you are finish playing single player and want to go online you should restart your whole PC
  • If the DOS window flashes on start up the trainer may lack permissions , Blocked by antivirus or may require a PC restart to get it working
Don't blame me for this info, Blame Uplay for their lack of support for complete offline playing without anticheats.
Hi thank you for the new version, I would like it more if you will add to the trainer "Add Level" Its will be more nicly but great trainer!

imhotep7

Reaction score
you dont need Add Level when you have Inf.Skill Points.
please add unlock all weapons Its will be more nicly but great trainer! thanks