Trainer Search

YasWinterbreath

Reaction score
Did anyone can play the new version of GRW with the last trainer? Or any tips how to fix that problem with crashing?

Grundy

Reaction score
would like to have super resources be a little more... "super" 12k isnot a lot these days. u can use 12k in a matter of seconds. 500k wouuld be ideal. thanks

sirken2

Reaction score
Any chance to get this working with the Tier update to avoid the major grind?

xLegion

Reaction score
Guys - If you're Win 10, I put this Run as Admin and Win 7 Compatibility. Works for me. :)

Flud

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +5
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V1.00 Trianer +6 // This was made for the first update ,Game version is a typo
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2199047 Trianer +7
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2327814 Trianer +7
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2355883 Trainer +7
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands V2415526 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Grenades
  6. Inf.Resources
  7. Teleport to waypoint

Notice:

• Watch the video above and do exactly as i did in it to get the trianer working properly .
  • Use at your own risk , Never use online , Always backup your game save and run trainer as administer .
  • First you must start the game and in main menu of it or inside the mission you must be offline on Uplay , Open the trainer then and the trainer will show up and next to it a DOS window , You must keep that window running alongside the trainer ,Then activate trainer as usual , Once you are done with it go to the DOS window click on it and press enter to exit it then close the trainer .
  • For Resources cheat after activating it , You must spend resources or collect resources and the collected or spent resource will get set to a massive amount
  • For waypoint cheat you may experience deaths on some cases when teleporting , You may also get stuck , If you get stuck simply teleport again to another location close to where you at .
Advice you should follow to avoid banned as much as possible:-
  • You should always have uplay on offline mode
  • You should remove your internet connection at the time you are playing
  • Once you are finish playing single player and want to go online you should restart your whole PC
  • If the DOS window flashes on start up the trainer may lack permissions , Blocked by antivirus or may require a PC restart to get it working
Don't blame me for this info, Blame Uplay for their lack of support for complete offline playing without anticheats.

leon-pta

Donor
Reaction score
my antivirus was stopping it from working
it works now but for me activating all choices crashed the game
so what worked perfect for me was only activating god, skill and resourses
i am happy with that
thank you MrAntiFun

Kikica

Reaction score
trainer still crashes whatever option I choose to activate

robertdenaut

Reaction score
I'm a little superstitious so I hope I'm not hexing myself but this procedure works every time for me with latest trainer. Maybe step 6 is just superstitious but I do it.It all seems very sensitive to do this just right. Single player of courseThis is following Mr. Antifun's instructions:

-Disable ethernet in Control Panel(Networking)
-start GRW in offline mode
-press continue in menu
-press Windows key and start trainer in admin. mode
-press launch in menu
-walk and shoot a little(maybe just superstitious)
-press F1,F2,etc. for trainer
-if you get a ding instead of "activated" ,close out of trainer after you press Windows key ,and reopen the trainer and try again

Anyone else think Unidad forces are a little too heavy handed(why I use God mode sometimes)??Hahaha.

NF|Jack

Reaction score
Can you do anything about the credits? they're annoying since i bought the gold version and i expected to have everything, but these shitty microtransactions are killing me

Kolbenfenster

Reaction score
I got the Trainer to run.

1. Start PC with Lan disconnected
2. Deactivate Firewall etc. (ESET for me)
3. Start the Game
4. Switch the Game to the Back and Start Trainer as Admin

Sometimes I have to close the Trainer because the DOS Box missing,
and start it a second Time.
Its possible that the Game Crash, then start the PC again.

Im only use Inf.Health of the Trainer. Idk the other Options working.