Trainer Search

markolbb

Reaction score
Im aware of the game update also aware ammo cheat totally broke , I will check it out tomorrow morning alongside the bugs and possible new cheats.
Thanks for your work! I think most people care about infinite resources but I care a lot more about invisible/undetectable. Looking forward to the update. Thanks again!

Gorthezar

Reaction score
Im aware of the game update also aware ammo cheat totally broke , I will check it out tomorrow morning alongside the bugs and possible new cheats.
Thanks for the trainer really hope to see inf resources added.

Scaryspikes

Reaction score
Fantastic work. I waned to add that for me, the F2 (unlimited ammo/no reload) option does not work. It generates a windows "ding" sound (dialog box sound) and does nothing. Hopefully it will be fixed. Great work and thank you very much!!

proxzilla

Reaction score
please update there was a patch and the unlimted stuff doesnt work now

Inuchiyo

Super Donor
Reaction score
After the update, Infinite Ammo/No Reload is the only option that doesn't work.
Godmode
Inf Grenades etc
Inf Skillpoints
are still working.

Which means the game is still playable for us noobs. Only difference for the moment is that you actually have to look out for boxes to refill the ammo. And some reload animations. :)

jfamda12

Reaction score
agreed @Sylencer90. guys this sint the first time a agame updated and MAF had to adjust the trainer. you knwo what comes with patches? more loops for the bug man to use for us

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

To all who request an update...

Please read before spamming "Update the Trainer", just be patient.

khdwaksfdhaklj

Reaction score
... before GameUpdate not working:

1. Inf.Skill Points

... after GameUpdate from March, 15 ( Patch 1.1.5 ) not woorking:

1. Inf.Ammo
2. No Reload
3. Inf.Skill Points

minovsky1

Reaction score
All I'm getting is the windows "ding" when I press a hotkey. Am I doing something wrong?

Reaction score
I know the trainer is outdated ATM, but most of you are complaining about things when it did work without even reading
  • You should always have uplay on offline mode
  • You should remove your internet connection at the time you are playing
  • Once you are finish playing single player and want to go online you should restart your whole PC
  • If the DOS window flashes on start up the trainer may lack permissions , Blocked by antivirus or may require a PC restart to get it working
PS. A "Thanks for the trainer" would be a nice comment when complaining about features :confused:

khdwaksfdhaklj

Reaction score
Skill points were working just fine before.

Just give mr af more time, he will fix the broken features and maybe add couple more into it !

Skill points is not working before, its doing nothing in my game :)
i think the trainer works very unreliable ...
what the skill points doing exactly ? i see nothing ...

... i give him all time in the world, but is he ready, a new gameupdate is out and the trainer doesnt work again ;)

PS: sylencer, kannst auch deutsch schreiben, komme auch aussn kartoffelstaat :)