Trainer Search

iamanegg12

Reaction score
Unable to active trainer in Fallen Ghosts DLC but once you activated it in the normal campaign, the effects will be activated when you swap over to the DLC missions.

Super resources option is not working? Not sure how to activate it.

randomuser#7

Reaction score
Says "Unknow version of EAC" this time when I replaced the EAC dll and started the game

EDIT: Launching parameter "-eac_launcher" was deleted after the update, now it works

Last edited:

TacImpro

Reaction score
Any soulution to the godmode issue while the predator mission?, works everywhere else then in that mission...

Deluxetivity

Reaction score
Predator mission god mode does NOT work. Best way to complete the mission, ironically is without god mode. Simply Hold the right or left strafe button whilst moving, and press sprint. You can always dodge the predator shots by sprinting to the left or right properly. Or, if you have fast reflex's, simply shoot him before his round goes off. I don't think there's a way to god mode on this mission. Sorry folks. :(
But I hope the tips I provided will help you with your endeavors with the predator mission. Happy hunting, ghosts. :)

belko

Reaction score
When i play with my friend like 5 minute. I freeze... I dnt no how to fix it..

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
It's not made for multiplayer.
Exactly.

Hey, whats the game editor for?
part of trainer feature, used for editing values (numbers in range 0 and max of 9 - trackbar) in-game resources like materials, points, money etc. however not all trainers has benefit over it, in a way if you see empty from combo-box.

Genryusai

Reaction score
Hello, it does not work with me, at the launch of the game, it tells me that the folder "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll" is not the right update. Possible update?

acatd24

Reaction score
only unlimited ammo no reload works after the new update. Nothing else is working and can't even activate the trainer. ):