Your donations help keep the Forum online and allow us to buy more Games

DonationButton

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands Trainer

devgru615

Reaction score
my game keeps freezing randomly when running trainer.

Important Announcement to All Users on MrAntiFun.net Click Here

Ad Note

Playnotz

Reaction score
Does the latest version work for anyone? I can't even seem to activate it, I'm using admin mode, no antivirus and the uPlay version.

ojongonole

Reaction score
are this newest trainer still safe to playing with uplay version offline only?? not to disconnect my internet too... ?? i just wanna playing a single player only.... :(

Eslupymho

Reaction score
  1. Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
  2. Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
  3. Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
  4. Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
  5. Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher
View attachment 6384

View attachment 6382

View attachment 6383
Can you please make it so you don't fail the mission when you kill to many civilians?

Eslupymho

Reaction score
  1. Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
  2. Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
  3. Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
  4. Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
  5. Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher
View attachment 6384

View attachment 6382

View attachment 6383
Infinite ammo - No reload won't work. i did all the instructions.

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
actualy it does work. i did like that you quoted. and running uplay in offline mode. so latest trainer works fine for me. start trainer in/on main menue. or where you select youre characters.

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi @MrAntiFun ,

After trying to use the latest trainer, nothing works.

First, I tried the trainer without replacing the dll, game launch but nothing with trainer.
I tried the same thing but with UPlay in offline mode, same.
I tried the same thing with UPlay in offline mode and deactivating my ethernet card, still nothing.

So, online internet connected, UPlay offline internet connected and UPlay offline internet disconnected, nothing work without replacing the dll.

Second, I tried the trainer replacing the dll and keeping the original in another created folder.

UPlay and internet connected, message about bad version for the dll.
UPlay in offline mode, internet connected, message about bad version for the dll.
UPlay in offline mode, internet disconnected, message about bad version for the dll.

So, in any case, no way to get the trainer to work. In all the cases, it stay launched but no way to activate anything and no way to replace the dll and launch the game, in all cases, the message about the bad version of the dll appear.

In other word, thanks for your work but not working at all. It's the good trainer for my version, so the last one, 3552261 on the top bottom left in the main menu.

Thanks for the try anyway !

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
@HellGhost3-8 I remember similar issue informed by a donor long time ago, i may suggest you have to play campaign a bit, at least 2 missions then proceed to back-up that .dll original and replace with one provided in archive (EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll) then create shortcut main game (GRW.exe) with parameter "-eac_launcher" (without quotes) and open directly from it only when you want to use trainer, pretty much that's it, you can watch video on front page to see instructions visually (skip from 0:10 to 1:10).

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
@MrSkaizo , in fact I already finished Itacua province and close to reach the middle of Ocoro. So, I'm already advanced in the main campaign. I'm not lazy but I don't really want to make so much things just to use a trainer.

It's not the fault from the trainer or the maker, it's all about this shitty EAC. First it block all the recent version of ReShade and SweetFX and now, editors force us to use this bad system. In ArmA III, we can deactivate BattlEye and it's great because it cause the game impossible to launch with ReShade or SweetFX when we are offline for a reason or another. EAC is really a pain.

I hope that alternative programs makers like trainers or ReShade will soon find a way to get ride of that.

Thanks for the info, if I really need to use the trainer I will try this solution !

ojongonole

Reaction score
@HellGhost3-8 I remember similar issue informed by a donor long time ago, i may suggest you have to play campaign a bit, at least 2 missions then proceed to back-up that .dll original and replace with one provided in archive (EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll) then create shortcut main game (GRW.exe) with parameter "-eac_launcher" (without quotes) and open directly from it only when you want to use trainer, pretty much that's it, you can watch video on front page to see instructions visually (skip from 0:10 to 1:10).
Hi @MrAntiFun ,

After trying to use the latest trainer, nothing works.

First, I tried the trainer without replacing the dll, game launch but nothing with trainer.
I tried the same thing but with UPlay in offline mode, same.
I tried the same thing with UPlay in offline mode and deactivating my ethernet card, still nothing.

So, online internet connected, UPlay offline internet connected and UPlay offline internet disconnected, nothing work without replacing the dll.

Second, I tried the trainer replacing the dll and keeping the original in another created folder.

UPlay and internet connected, message about bad version for the dll.
UPlay in offline mode, internet connected, message about bad version for the dll.
UPlay in offline mode, internet disconnected, message about bad version for the dll.

So, in any case, no way to get the trainer to work. In all the cases, it stay launched but no way to activate anything and no way to replace the dll and launch the game, in all cases, the message about the bad version of the dll appear.

In other word, thanks for your work but not working at all. It's the good trainer for my version, so the last one, 3552261 on the top bottom left in the main menu.

Thanks for the try anyway !

so, this trainer still safe and working with ;

1. replace DLL
2. uplay mode = offline, internet still connected
3. playing via shortcut main game (GRW.exe) with parameter "-eac_launcher"

.... ?? :(

snowmanjs

Reaction score
Um whats the point of playing offline at this point you can't do challenges etc. If I had everything unlocked I wouldn't care, but I don't want to play the campaign with half the things still locked

Alirsauce

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for your good work!
All of them are working.

Last edited:

BODY1903

Reaction score
Trainer not working. I check with online and offline but not active the trainer