Trainer Search

Reaction score
resources dont work for me, everytime when i try spent them on skill or gather with active trainer game crashes

Edit: it stopped crash after i played some time and gather resources with trainer on but without trainer resources option active, then after around 30 min i activated resources option trying spend on skill and it worked without crash...so if someone have familiar problem try this way.

Thanks for trainer!

I also have this problem.

KalEl69

Reaction score
No matter what I try to do, when I press a hotkey I just get the windows beep sound. Any ideas?

Wh1t3

Reaction score
Hey ! Is it possible to make that we can choose the resources amount we want ? Because 99999k is.. a little too much lmao x)

Tigermoto

Donor
Reaction score
Hey ! Is it possible to make that we can choose the resources amount we want ? Because 99999k is.. a little too much lmao x)

I asked in the chat whether MrAntiFun could implement a reset to zero for when we are done, he said he would try to include it in the next edition, it may reset to a less silly number (3500) rather than zero, but it would be useful.

Gorthezar

Reaction score
I asked in the chat whether MrAntiFun could implement a reset to zero for when we are done, he said he would try to include it in the next edition, it may reset to a less silly number (3500) rather than zero, but it would be useful.
Awesome!

Fyn88

Reaction score
Yeah reset would be great! 9999 seems a bit scary lol

Int3

Reaction score
Yes a reset would be fantastic! Just let us choose our own number or something.

Monty4g63

Reaction score
Any way to bring supplies down to a more legitimate number? also any way to zero out skill points when collecting the last one? Just seems like 2 things that might be detectable.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
There are plenty of people glitching their ressources and skill points up in online play. I doubt that ubisoft will care since you don't need them anyways after lvl 17.

Brandolo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have tried the trainer following all of the instructions...Uplay is offline, anti-virus is switch off done several restarts and a full power down and ran it as admin, but the DOS window keeps crashing. I have attached a screen shot of what it keeps saying. Any help will be much appreciated.

trainer.jpg

tomh

Reaction score
How do I actually run this in game
I click on F4 to get infinite skill points, then I pick up a skill in game and nothing happens

Stevo

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

been a fan of your trainer sir. can u make a stealth mode to a trainer? thats all of us need for sure.

Thank you!

Int3

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

been a fan of your trainer sir. can u make a stealth mode to a trainer? thats all of us need for sure.

Thank you!
Yes, a stealth mode would be awesome. I'm currently repeatedly flubbing this stealth mission and it's causing me so much frustration haha

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Yes, a stealth mode would be awesome. I'm currently repeatedly flubbing this stealth mission and it's causing me so much frustration haha

I suggested that as well, even before thr first Trainer came out. Hopefully mr af can add teleport and stealth in the next version.