Trainer Search

Jack Grim

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works fine as is i just tried it and it works on all cheats except teleport which is actually not need since you can fast travel
so stop complaining for an update!

ace7580

Reaction score
@Jack Grim , agreed it was working for me too but just tried this current trainer again,and the current Game version changed , now the trainer doesn't even activate for me anymore , imo yes the trainer needs some updating. xD

ace7580

Reaction score
ok, thats weird idk whats wrong my end then? never have issues with anti's trainers, i use ubisoft version btw,i just get the ding sound each time i try to activate the trainer ,yes i'm running as admin,ill redownload it and try again.

ace7580

Reaction score
i also do that,thing is i can get the trainer working but the options are closing my game down randomly, for example if i use inf health,if i go on to the world map and place a marker my game shuts down without warning,or if i use inf ammo/no reload,and try shooting the game client closes same if i try inf grenades if i throw one game shuts/closes without warning,if i use teleport ,the moment i place a marker the game closes,so i really do not know whats up my end,i use the trainer offline and physically disconnect my connection,my antivirus always allows antis trainers never an issue there,and i run as admin, like i mentioned before i was running the trainer perfectly no issues until the game version changed

Quagmire28

Reaction score
same for me,.. instant close without warning

Edit:

Its working,.. just start Uplay (go Offline)
Start Game
Disconnect network
start trainer , select what u want and dont use marker, before the trainer is active :)

Last edited:

ace7580

Reaction score
what about the inf ammo/no reload though,game just shuts down,btw i do all that disconnect stuff before i go in game, to avoid ban and such,no offense but we need to use the marker so we can set quests/locations on interest ,plus it defeats the object of having a save way point teleport option , the bottom line is it does need a update ,only option that really works is infinite hp, even with that option active,if you place a marker the game closes.

Quagmire28

Reaction score
U can use the markers, inf ammo and no reload is working too.
just open the game, discon network, open map, disable all markers and mission, select ur cheats F1-whatever and then move a few metres and now u can select ur markers

Made a short Video to show that INF-Ammo/Reload and Health are working

Last edited:

mrbc

Reaction score
U can use the markers, inf ammo and no reload is working too.
just open the game, discon network, open map, disable all markers and mission, select ur cheats F1-whatever and then move a few metres and now u can select ur markers

Made a short Video to show that INF-Ammo/Reload and Health are working

I followed this step for step and the game crashes when i shoot with inf ammo on

unknow people

Reaction score
I can't even active the trainer the point is..
I start the game in offline, without network connection as well. Then when I'm inside the open world with my character, I start the trainer, but when i press F1 it give me *ding* sound only, and waited long enough for me to confirm it was not working.

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
I can't see the point in justifying the trainer not being updated... I know that Mr. AntiFun has a lot of "fans" in here but c'mon guys. Just update the trainer. Is it too hard to do so? So many people asking for the update. Some people that support Mr. AntiFun with their money... So what they are being ignored?

Quagmire28

Reaction score
ok i need to say, the trainer works for me after the second start ^^
i start gaming,.. using cheat, exit to desktop, exit trainer, start game again, loading world, open trainer, using trainer

if it didn´t work, u have a problem with your pc maybe !? antivirus / windows defender etc?! because my video shows that the trainer is working

So what they are being ignored?

because there are only a few people with the problem that the trainer didn´t work?

ace7580

Reaction score
i got the trainer working with all options working, just by starting the game first online then go into game move around or whatever fire some rounds off , then i went to my ubisoft launcher and changed to offline mode , waited for the disconnection from ubisoft server error notification to appear then physically removed my Ethernet connection from my pc, moved around abit more then started the trainer in admin mode ,waited 30secs for it to load up ,and activated it,then added each option 1 by 1 leaving time for each option to activate , this way seems to only work with out fail for me.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
The trainer may work for some, but for one of those who is getting annoyed with the DING sound, it's def time for an update. People can say 'try this and try that' and I appreciate the help, but it don't matter what I try, DING.

mrbc

Reaction score
i got the trainer working with all options working, just by starting the game first online then go into game move around or whatever fire some rounds off , then i went to my ubisoft launcher and changed to offline mode , waited for the disconnection from ubisoft server error notification to appear then physically removed my Ethernet connection from my pc, moved around abit more then started the trainer in admin mode ,waited 30secs for it to load up ,and activated it,then added each option 1 by 1 leaving time for each option to activate , this way seems to only work with out fail for me.

Following this i can enable the options (1-4) but after a few minutes it crashes. three tries and three different crashes, once when shooting (after successfully shooting while the inf ammo was enabled, once when trying to fast travel, and last time was interrogating a Lt. I wonder how many folks test the trainer past the first 5 minutes before claiming this works. when this trainer was current i had zero issues and could play for hours. the only change is the game updated. its not antivirus, its not windows defender, its an outdated trainer. respectfully asking for an update please.

ace7580

Reaction score
@mrbc i actually played 7 hours straight no issues with the way i described,but don't get me wrong it don't justify this trainer not needing an update,because it does, i'm in no way defending the few of us who can use it in order to not get an update for it.

JexWang

Reaction score

This actually works, just one step at a time. Thanks!

mrbc

Reaction score
@mrbc i actually played 7 hours straight no issues with the way i described,but don't get me wrong it don't justify this trainer not needing an update,because it does, i'm in no way defending the few of us who can use it in order to not get an update for it.

Thanks for clarifying Ace, and for the tips to get it to work. every time it crashed I would reboot and start over, activating the trainer was slow, acting like it was low on memory, which dosent make sense cause my graphics card has 6gb, and my pc has 16gb of memory. frustrating