Trainer Search

Zrasam

Reaction score
Is there any plan to include add level to the trainer? So far only saw cheathappens have that option. :(

rei_hunter

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
I'd liek to report that when you have F2 to F6 options on, there are times when the game locks up your Drone and Binoculars and becomes unusable for whatever reason. Like after i make them explode, the drone and binoculars dont work after that ;-; Have to restart the game to use them again.

And sometimes teleport doesnt work when after riding a chopper.

Also, if its not too much to ask, i request

* Player only Speed Up
* Stealth
* Super Accuracy
* No Recoil
* Rapid Fire

if you make another update :O thanks~

Last edited:

riz3

Reaction score
Now the teleport cheat has stopped working again.

Any fixes/ideas?

rei_hunter

Reaction score
Now the teleport cheat has stopped working again.

Any fixes/ideas?

Yeah it sometimes stops working mid playthrough. Could be fixed by restarting the game, or dying somewhere. Respawn basically from what i've observed.

Aovan

Reaction score
For the teleport "glitch" my solution was deleting the trainer paste and extracted the files again from the .RAR file.
My experience was for some reason with trainer on, only the fact i mark one spot on the map insta kill me.

lingesh

Reaction score
Hi i tried the all the files but i get the ding sound but no effect and when i press F1 the games tries to connect to internet any solutio..

Wyrn

Reaction score
Teleport to waypoint cheat isn't working, well, it makes a SB helicopter teleport to the waypoint, any way to fix that?

robebugaty

Reaction score
Teleport to waypoint cheat isn't working, well, it makes a SB helicopter teleport to the waypoint, any way to fix that?
When the Helicopter appears you must to look if there are some mission near, like side mission to research gasoline, always are an enemy heli near of that(your solution is destroy it). Another way is to go a any friend base and try to use Teleport to waypoint.

Sorry for my english.

pbahmannejad

Reaction score
works, but careful if you play any other games with EAC. this shit got me bad on smite even though I restarted

riz3

Reaction score
Yeah it sometimes stops working mid playthrough. Could be fixed by restarting the game, or dying somewhere. Respawn basically from what i've observed.

Also found that fast travelling to safe points also fixes it.

matt16leb

Reaction score
there is a new version, v2415526, godmod don't work anymore.
is it possible to increase ressources values ? 12k is not enough...

Last edited: