Trainer Search

CMAG88

Reaction score
As with most people that have revived this thread, I too am requesting an update to this trainer that would support the Epic Game version. Seems like these old threads tend to get revived when a free game gets released. Thanks for all you do, Mr. Antifun!

Lautarodps

Reaction score
As with most people that have revived this thread, I too am requesting an update to this trainer that would support the Epic Game version. Seems like these old threads tend to get revived when a free game gets released. Thanks for all you do, Mr. Antifun!

+1

MiamiSlinger99

Reaction score
Still works for Steam but I noticed that toggling on inf health caps your hp to a percentage so you are still able to be 1-shot by enemies.

Last edited:

Baron_Samedi

Reaction score
Add level function doesn't really change your HP and MP count. For example, if I start at level 1 and mash the add level cheat button until I am level 50, the HP and MP still stuck at level 1 count. The only reliable way is to spam the Add Level Exp which triggers the "you are leveled up" animation and announcement. But to do that, one have to add sufficient amount of EXP, kill some monster which add a natural EXP which triggers the "You are leveled up" announcement, in turn give you the Skill and Stat points to distribute.

siwy887

Reaction score
Mr antifun trainer works but
  1. Inf.Health and i keep dying another options works.