Trainer Search

Bryan Chew

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun, i have been using yr trainers for quite sometime now and i recently got a problem with yr TWA trainer. When i download the WinRAR file, and try to extract it, my PC says that i lack desktop permissions to extract to desktop then it says like the process cant be found and says like i have to go to some file location to verify it but when i try to get to the file i cant find it. And then i tried to extract it to my downloads folder yo try to extract to desktop from downloads and it repeats the same error but the trainer file turns form an application file to GZQUAR file. Do u know how to fix this?
Thks bro

PS: I have the latest Trainer for TWA and latest version of game on steam.

Bryan Chew

Reaction score
Alright so i forgot to put in the error. The error is
Cannot open C:\Users\Lucius\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.262\Total War Attila V1.3.0 Build 6708 Trainer +19 MrAntiFun.EXE
! Access is denied.

When i try to change ownership to me it cant change and just shows Access is denied. When i check wat ownership the file is under it say unable to show owner.

mark bishop

Reaction score
hey guys i need help with total war Attila i downloaded the latest version and i got the menu up i can active the first one the trainer but the others i cont need help please :) cheers

mafi1488

Reaction score
Hey guys, first trainer worked fine but then stopped working God mode and infinite ammo.What's the problem?