Trainer Search

inquisitor10

Reaction score
Great Work! Thanks!
maybe it should be better to be not using hot key. way to click to activate the cheat option would be no conflict with game.

Güntram

Reaction score
Fast construction seems to be the only problem for me. I'm playing as the Western Roman Empire if you need to know. Unless fast construction isn't supposed to be one turn construction then ignore this.

EMiNEM

Reaction score
Great Work! Thanks!
maybe it should be better to be not using hot key. way to click to activate the cheat option would be no conflict with game.
Good idea, let's do MrAntiFun. Hi MrAntiFun you're reading what is written here?

Alex250

Reaction score
I told you that I LOVE YOU MRANTIFUN?!!!! Thanks brother!!!

But the trainer have some mistakes with two options: Fast Construction and Fast Recruitment. This options works randomly: buildings sometimes isn't built in one turn and when I pass turns to build the construction, the option suddenly works and the building is built. For example: I put a building that has 4 turns to build, when left 3 or 2 turns, the construction is completed in 1 turn). For recruitment it is the same problem. I ckeck it with horde and regions.
The other options works perfectly :)

I'll be waiting for the fix

Last edited:

shojinz

Reaction score
any chance of adding, population surplus for encampments ? IE horde mode :)

01luiz01

Reaction score
trainer is not working well, some options will not working, like fast contruction, fast recruiting, mercenaries and generals age, Inf.Generals Skill Points stop the game working, please Mrantifun, fix this.

01luiz01

Reaction score
I do not know why now no option is working, my game version is 1.00 Build 4514 and trainer was working until yesterday, least the options which I have said, but now is not working no option!

01luiz01

Reaction score
I found out what's wrong, is not working with my save.

Alex Pei

Reaction score
Trainer works great, just fast construction option doesn't work for me in most cases. I played WRE by the way.

Also may i suggest for a Max XP option for selected General/Army.

moeinss

Reaction score
I do not know why now no option is working, my game version is 1.00 Build 4514 and trainer was working until yesterday, least the options which I have said, but now is not working no option!
same problem

01luiz01

Reaction score
trainer is not working with save games, just with new game.