Trainer Search

Güntram

Reaction score
Update coming Thursday guys! Well for the game, I'm not sure if our master, MrAntiFun, will update the trainer right when the update comes out. Besides, it better for us for him to make it perfect and not rush it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will try to check out the problem tonight , Anything else besides the trainer stop working after +30 turns ?.

Ryofu

Reaction score
is it possible to make the infinite population work with hordes? i can't get it to work with the Huns

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Everything works fine. Few hiccups here n there but nothing consistently broken.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been reported but when trying God mode in historical battles it applies to both you and your enemy, but only units that you are fighting. The enemy will lose units if an ally is attacking them.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
is it possible to make the infinite population work with hordes? i can't get it to work with the Huns
You using the newer trainer or first trainer i released? .
Not sure if this has been reported but when trying God mode in historical battles it applies to both you and your enemy, but only units that you are fighting. The enemy will lose units if an ally is attacking them.

PS i will be updating the trainer tomorrow morning to address the reported problems .

Akkaa

Reaction score

PS i will be updating the trainer tomorrow morning to address the reported problems .

Does this mean that the trainer can be used again? It worked at around 100-150 turns, then I am at 250 or so and now I cant reset Generals Age. :S

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Does this mean that the trainer can be used again? It worked at around 100-150 turns, then I am at 250 or so and now I cant reset Generals Age. :S
Yup , If you or any other people can send me a game save with the problem it will also help me test the fix on multiple saves , Email [email protected]

Akkaa

Reaction score
Yup , If you or any other people can send me a game save with the problem it will also help me test the fix on multiple saves , Email [email protected]
Sure, I will do that now then. I will send all of my saves, both custom saves and autosaves just in case. All I really care about is the Generals Age, as I want to keep Attila, its so cool :>

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score

I'm using the first trainer you released as present on the first page, if there is a new version please let me know as it appears to be vacant from the first post.

john98837

Reaction score
I'm using the first trainer you released as present on the first page, if there is a new version please let me know as it appears to be vacant from the first post.

An updated trainer was released a few days after the game. It was just swapped out with the download for the original one.

kashicchi

Reaction score
the disable anti cheats does not work & After 407 years the trainer does not work :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yay no Attila Patch today,now in a week :(
Ya i waited last night for it to come out to update the trainer and fix the problems but then i noticed it was pushed a week .

DeathToxic

Reaction score
It is very awesome, it worked for 2 weeks but then the most of them don't work anymore, only inf. food is working, expecially inf. money and movement don't work anymore, can you help or fix it pleas? Would be very great!