Trainer Search

totte1015

Reaction score
Very "stupid" to have the cheats on number keys, since that is used in battle for selecting squads

GeorgeDirac

Reaction score
Infinite movement doesn't work on agents sadly. Everything else seems to be working well, thank you very much for good work.

Amwar1317

Reaction score
We love you bro. I will make my donations now.We have to support you !!! Thank you so much for excellent works !

kriszt080

Reaction score
Food and Population doesn't work for factions without a settlement such as, "Great Migrators and Nomadic Tribes".

kriszt080

Reaction score
Yes, I just checked them. Too bad, guess I'll have to play like that. Still a good trainer though.

GeorgeDirac

Reaction score
This crashes my game, to the point that I have to verify game cache, because I get black screen every time I launch the game after the crash. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Hordor

Donor
Reaction score
This crashes my game, to the point that I have to verify game cache, because I get black screen every time I launch the game after the crash. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

17:33 game updated 37,5mb for me , this may prevent trainer working
dont forget to verify cache i got like 12 file errors

howtotrainer

Reaction score
can anyone confirm that the trainer still works? doesnt work for me unfortunately, but thank you mr.antifun still