Trainer Search

Warder

Reaction score
And I ask one more time: Could you plese explain me why buttons Numpad 1-7 don't work for me, and what I have to do to make them work?

EMiNEM

Reaction score
And I ask one more time: Could you plese explain me why buttons Numpad 1-7 don't work for me, and what I have to do to make them work?
On the keyboard, usually on the right are the number keys or arrow keys, these keys are referred to, in order to enable or disable the numbers on the keys you must press the Num Lock key
РУС
На клавиатуре обычно справа находятся клавиши с цифрами или стрелками, вот об этих клавишах идет речь, чтобы включить или отключить цифры на этих клавишах нужно нажать кнопку Num Lock

Last edited:

dtmm

Reaction score
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.935\Total War Attila V1.1.0 Build 4884 Trainer +17 MrAntiFun.EXE"
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.970\Total War Attila V1.1.0 Build 4884 Trainer +17 MrAntiFun.EXE"
This is what I get when opening the trainer? anyone know how to fix?

EMiNEM

Reaction score
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.935\Total War Attila V1.1.0 Build 4884 Trainer +17 MrAntiFun.EXE"
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.970\Total War Attila V1.1.0 Build 4884 Trainer +17 MrAntiFun.EXE"
This is what I get when opening the trainer? anyone know how to fix?
BoostSpeed v.7.6.0.0 or Glary Utilities 5
you need to carry out regular cleaning of the computer so as not to accumulate spam

Particlesnz

Reaction score
all the features work for me but whenever i end the turn the game crashes... probably something imdoing wrong how can i fix this

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
I have the steam version uptodate and the trainer was working fine until now so i strongly believe that the trainer needs an update x)

İsmail08

Reaction score
It's doesn't work only F1 work I press the F2 but don't happend anything only work F1 I wait 1 minute but F2 still doestn't work of course other keys too doesn't work

I use 4514 game ant trainer too 4514

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It's doesn't work only F1 work I press the F2 but don't happend anything only work F1 I wait 1 minute but F2 still doestn't work of course other keys too doesn't work

I use 4514 game ant trainer too 4514
Try to start game first then the trainer.
I have the steam version uptodate and the trainer was working fine until now so i strongly believe that the trainer needs an update x)
What is the problem ? , Was the game updated or what exactly ? .

spotme2

Reaction score
Sorry but this trainer doesn't work apart from the F1 (says Trainer Activated) nothing else works! Tried both ways, before game and after starting game!

B@SED

Reaction score
First thanks for all of your hard work MrAntiFun. I did a check to make sure it was the trainer causing a crash, and it is.
Activating cheats worked, but when starting a battle there is a crash, I haven't been able to go through and check which cheat causes the crash. Without the trainer running I'm able to get into battles. If no one else finds out what causes the crash, I'll probably play again this weekend.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
First thanks for all of your hard work MrAntiFun. I did a check to make sure it was the trainer causing a crash, and it is.
Activating cheats worked, but when starting a battle there is a crash, I haven't been able to go through and check which cheat causes the crash. Without the trainer running I'm able to get into battles. If no one else finds out what causes the crash, I'll probably play again this weekend.
I saw couple other comments from people getting crashes but it doesn't seem to happen to everyone , Are the crashes random or every battle you get crashes instantly ? .

B@SED

Reaction score
I saw couple other comments from people getting crashes but it doesn't seem to happen to everyone , Are the crashes random or every battle you get crashes instantly ? .
Every battle, I'll try playing as a vanilla faction, I'm using the Danes, but I don't think that'd even matter

Güntram

Reaction score
The fast construction doesnt seem to work I tried it on Western Roman, and Saxons? Any sugestions
Yeah, fast construction doesn't work. I hope he fixes it when that "Tin Isle Mercenaries" update coming soon.

Nguyen Hao

Reaction score
after about 20 turns the fast construction does not work, I played Frank, version 1.1.0, anyone faced this problem too?