Trainer Search

oming

Reaction score
trainer not work, version v 1.3.0 Build 6617.700319 please update

edit: works thanks

Last edited:

bonko

Reaction score
it does, run as admin, start trainer first, then game, activate trainer and desired cheats, works like a charm for me

nickr1407

Reaction score
it does, run as admin, start trainer first, then game, activate trainer and desired cheats, works like a charm for me
Still tells me that the game is OFF. It's the first game that does this to me. It might have something to do with me having to completely bypass the launcher because it freezes my computer.

George Iatridis

Reaction score
Hey guys the trainer does not work for me(newest game version and newest trainer version). I can only activate F1. F2 and the rest of the keys are unresponsive no matter what I do. Any help you can offer me is much appreciated.

nickr1407

Reaction score
The problem comes from the trainer looking for the process ATTILA.exe, while I'm running Launcher.exe.

thebirdolux

Master Donor
Reaction score
Everything works fine but the infinite movement "cheat" is not functioning for the huns. I still lose move radius each time I relocate. I don't think it's my side as the rest of the commands work.

Actually, scratch that. The only "cheat" that works 100% of the time is God mode. I'm having infinite gold issues as well.

Everything else is great. Love your h4x.

Alex250

Reaction score
First start the game then the trainer and activate F1 and F2 in game, not in main menu

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Just saying an update came out recently for some fixes for the latest DLC.
Haven't tested yet.

zellus

Super Donor
Reaction score
Confirmed. F2 "Disable Anti Cheats" does not activate

That's because the game is updated/patched to a new version.
The new version is; "Build 6708", and the current Attila Trainer is for "Build 6617", that's why "Disable Anti Cheats" does not activate.

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
That's because the game is updated/patched to a new version.
The new version is; "Build 6708", and the current Attila Trainer is for "Build 6617", that's why "Disable Anti Cheats" does not activate.
Yes Thats What i was mainly Trying to say XD