Trainer Search

hershel

Reaction score
He Mr Antifun, any idea when the new trainer arrives? Many thanks for your work!!!

Killalot1227

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick add! My planned day of a new ostrogothic campaign can resume :D

nickr1407

Reaction score
Not working for me, it still says my game is off because the process I'm running is launcher.exe and not ATTILA.exe

Loop33

Reaction score
Working but unit aren't invincible anymore, cheat like bulding money food works fine, general point and competence works, GOD MOD isn't working.... Thx for your great job Mr BTw...

zellus

Super Donor
Reaction score
God Mode is working for me. Remember that units is still vulnerable to (and get killed by) siege artillery fire, ship fire, walls crashing down ....

Thanks for a fast update of the trainer!! :)

fluke75

Reaction score
sembra funzionare senza problemi grazie Mr. AntiFun

Constantinus

Reaction score
For some reason my Antivirus keeps blocking and deleting the Trainer as malware. Any ideas how to resolve this?

fluke75

Reaction score
non ho istallato nessun antivirus..............uso i trainer su tutti i giochi total war, (quando mi trovo in difficoltà) mai avuto problemi, faccio una scansione ogni tanto con un antivirus online, che mi dice NESSUN VIRUS o MALWARE.......se non vai su siti "strani" gli antivirus istallati non servono................uso questo PC solo per i giochi e internet.

fluke75

Reaction score
https://translate.google.it/#
I have not installed any antivirus .............. use the trainer on all games total war, (when I'm in trouble) never had any problems, I do a scan every now and then with an online antivirus, I say nO vIRUS or MALWARE ....... if not go on sites "strange" does not serve the antivirus installed ................ use this computer only for games and internet.

FeelThePhil

Reaction score
I've read all 23 pages, tried every suggestion, every version (running 1.2.1) of trainers and can't get (F2) Disable Anticheats to work.
If anyone suggests to start trainer while in game or before, tried.
If anyone suggests to wait 30sec - 5min after F1, tried.
If anyone suggests to press F1 and F2 simultaneously, tried.
If anyone suggests to press numbers in different orders, tried.
If anyone suggests to run in administrator, doing it.
If anyone suggests to turn off my AV, doing it.
Everyone who has had this problem have not received a reply that works. Please for the love of Total War Attila GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO GET F2 TO WORK! PLEASE! Thank you.

FeelThePhil

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't understand Italian. Can you write your reply in English?
I think what you need to do is:
1. Disable your Antivirus software
2. Go into your options/settings/advanced settings
3. Find your exceptions tab
4. Allow the folder that you will have your trainer in so it is an exception to your Antivirus software

(I've only done this with Norton and AVG so if you have one these programs I can help you further)

Killalot1227

Reaction score
FeelThePhil, what version of the game do you have and what version of the trainer do you have?