Trainer Search

FeelThePhil

Reaction score
FeelThePhil, what version of the game do you have and what version of the trainer do you have?
I have Total War Attila 1.3.0
And have tried using Total War Attila V1.3.0 Build 6617 Trainer +19, Total War Attila V1.3.0 Build 6708 Trainer +19

jacob456

Reaction score
For some reason none of the trainers works for me... never tried this with one of your trainers as they usually work flawless. do you have any idea why? i use a couple of mods for total war atilla can that be interfering?

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
I dont know why after dowloading the file when i wanna extract the trainer it says acces denied

Peter Adams

Master Donor
Reaction score
Need some help with the latest build, it is either being denied via the zip file, failing to download, or being blocked

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Need some help with the latest build, it is either being denied via the zip file, failing to download, or being blocked
Pause, Delete or Disable your anti-virus, redownload file

Agonija87

Reaction score
Trainer for 1.2.1 5816 buil;d doesnt work, fast costruction,and research,and recruit does not work

edward1994

Reaction score
Hey, I can't seems to turn on the 'disable anti cheat' option. I tried restarting the game and trainer but same result. Tried restarting the comp too. All I heard is a ping sound everytime i press F2 disabled anti cheat option. Help?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes same here was there an update or something?
read MrAntiFun profile, he had a surgery few days ago, he is doing the best he can to keep Trainers up to date just be patient.

unlockingdegree

Reaction score
Please help
The trainer activates ingame but none of the cheats don't work, I turned off my anti virus, I started the game first then the trainer, but nothing works