Trainer Search

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
I can open it now but i cant launch the exe, problem with having the right authorazation even if i run it as admin the exact message is windows cannot acces files path or you may not have the right authorazation to run the program

(even if i'm running it as admin )

Last edited:

YASUDA

Reaction score
Heyy there, why can't I download the file? its writing me Failed - Network error for all files from the web not only Attila
is there any server problem??

Djcnyc69

Reaction score
current V1.3.0 Build 6708 Trainer +19 not working for me. I can acticate the trainer by pressing F1, but cant seem to activate anything else. My gave is uptodate with the same version. Is anyone having the same problem?

dachii

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Total War Attila V1.00 Build 4514 Trainer +17
Total War Attila V1.1.0 Build 4884 Trainer +17
Total War Attila V1.2.0 Build 5282 Trainer +19
Total War Attila V1.2.1 Build 5692 Trainer +19
Total War Attila V1.2.1 Build 5816 Trainer +19
Total War Attila V1.3.0 Build 6617 Trainer +19
Total War Attila V1.3.0 Build 6708 Trainer +19

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Movement
  3. Fast Construction
  4. Fast Recruiting
  5. Fast Research
  6. Inf.Mercenaries
  7. Inf.Population
  8. Inf.Public Order
  9. Inf.Food
  10. Inf.Ammo
  11. God Mode
  12. Recover Troops Size
  13. Super Troops Size
  14. Generals Age Set To 30
  15. Inf.Generals Integrity
  16. Generals Stats Set To 5
  17. Inf.Generals Skill Points
  18. Inf.Influence
  19. Inf.Loyalty
nice hack

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
I'm still having the same issue with V1.3.0 Build 6708 Trainer +19 i cant run it its the first it happens usually the trainers here work like charm

daktardoom

Donor
Reaction score
The latest trainer doesn't work for me either. Can activate, but cant activate any of the actual cheats. Any ideas? :(

The last trainer for Rome2 doesn't work either, by the way. Perhaps it's related?

Going to look elsewhere for a trainer that might work in the meantime. Hope it gets fixed!

Jtista

Reaction score
Latest build and latest trainer, the F controls work but the numerpad ones dont activate, thanks for fixing if u can!

Horus117

Master Donor
Reaction score
So, everything works for me, but the only problem is that "God Mode" works too well, in that sometimes my enemies are invulnerable as well. Don't know if anyone else has had that issue but I figured it worth pointing out.

jorea143

Reaction score
How does Inf. loyalty works? The video showcasing trainer's options doesn't help at all.

Horus117

Master Donor
Reaction score
How does Inf. loyalty works? The video showcasing trainer's options doesn't help at all.
It makes it so your generals, admirals, statesmen and the like don't get pissed off at you and start a civil war. Basically.

jorea143

Reaction score
It makes it so your generals, admirals, statesmen and the like don't get pissed off at you and start a civil war. Basically.

I activated this option but their loyalty still goes down(even down to 2/10) but then again I never had civil wars yet since I keep using the "secure loyalty" on them. So I am wondering how exactly this option works.

Horus117

Master Donor
Reaction score
I activated this option but their loyalty still goes down(even down to 2/10) but then again I never had civil wars yet since I keep using the "secure loyalty" on them. So I am wondering how exactly this option works.
Huh. Strange. I used it and everything was fine. Or maybe it didn't work and I only thought it did.