Trainer Search

ghreymalkin

Reaction score
I tried downloading the v1.5.0 build 8856 trainer..extracted it and nothing seems to happen pls help...I'm an idiot...

Shamo

Reaction score
Hey , great work with all these trainers so far from Rome till Attila haven't missed a trainer of yours
however with this version i did check you said you fixed for ( Huns ) faction population surplus however its not working with version 1.3 ( build 6617 ) i dunno if its too much to ask but if you got the time can you please fix it out ?
lots of regards and much appreciation for your work :) going to donate as soon as possible
have a great day

Ethan Bullock

Reaction score
i have a problem where it will work for all the F keys but when i get to the numpad it doesnt work at all. pls help

fsfafadafaaf

Reaction score
Hi first i love all the trainers i'm a huge fan of total war and you're trainers.the only problem i have had is the numpad codes not activating thank you for all you're hard work :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi first i love all the trainers i'm a huge fan of total war and you're trainers.the only problem i have had is the numpad codes not activating thank you for all you're hard work :)
Press Num Lock key and make sure its light on keyboard is turn on then press the keys .

izo19

Reaction score
Thanks man your the best. im having an issue with the inf movement all others work fine for me if you could double check if not ill wait until you grace us again.

christos5

Reaction score
hello ive been using your trainers for a long time awsome work and thank you

one question with fast research is it player only or does it effect all factions?

thanks again

Defelialreborn

Reaction score
Hello Antifun, im one of those who created an account on this site to download trainers and not really into the comunity, ive downloaded tons of em from here and im now used to just type "X mr antifun trainer" and boom! so thanks for the work you do and thanks for keeping it free bro, somehow this trainer does not seem to work for me :( none of the features seem to work, i start the game, load my saved game and then go to desktop and launch the trainer on normal and also tried as admin but still i can see the trainer letters going from white to red thus meanning it is activated, or so it says, but in the game nothing seem to work, my money oes away and techs and building wont work either, maybe anyone here can help me, i really want to just destroy the world with my infinite armies and rich kingdome :/ any help is welcome thanks to anyone who may read this and help
My game version is 1.5 with all dlcs installed.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello Antifun, im one of those who created an account on this site to download trainers and not really into the comunity, ive downloaded tons of em from here and im now used to just type "X mr antifun trainer" and boom! so thanks for the work you do and thanks for keeping it free bro, somehow this trainer does not seem to work for me :( none of the features seem to work, i start the game, load my saved game and then go to desktop and launch the trainer on normal and also tried as admin but still i can see the trainer letters going from white to red thus meanning it is activated, or so it says, but in the game nothing seem to work, my money oes away and techs and building wont work either, maybe anyone here can help me, i really want to just destroy the world with my infinite armies and rich kingdome :/ any help is welcome thanks to anyone who may read this and help
My game version is 1.5 with all dlcs installed.
That's weird , Try to start a new game and not load existing game to see if that works .

christos5

Reaction score
must have missed my question no biggie im shure your busy, was just wondering if the research cheat effects only the player or if it effects the AI as well

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
must have missed my question no biggie im shure your busy, was just wondering if the research cheat effects only the player or if it effects the AI as well
All cheats are for player only .

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
you sir are a god! tomorrow is payday and you will be receiveing my graditude :)

Dafian

Reaction score
Hello, I just want to tell you that it came an update for Total War: ATTILA on 25.02.
You can activate the trainer but you won't be able to activate the other features.