Trainer Search

LokisCoyote

Reaction score
Good to know that its not just me that is having problems with God mode, after Slavic/in Slavic DLC.

I used it the other day and it was working. Has there been an update in the last two days? If not are you sure you downloaded the new version posted after the Slavic DLC?

Zheromer

Reaction score
i played with the latest version, and it worked b4 Slavic DLC. And its after i get Poison hunters thing.

RonaldRus

Reaction score
Just be patient, the team always comes through eventually.
All sit and wait for updates trainer, it's been 8 days, and broken, perhaps, the main function of all Trainer and no one does.

Gonzo

Reaction score
All sit and wait for updates trainer, it's been 8 days, and broken, perhaps, the main function of all Trainer and no one does.

Have you actually seen the immense amount of games MrAntiFun has created trainers for? Not to mention having to fix it every time an update comes out. This game has had 8 patches, each one requiring the trainer to be fixed. Hell Rome 2 has over 20! That's just two games and he's made trainers for over a thousand, including fixing them for countless updates, with new games coming out every day.

Not to mention a personal life and a job outside of this, and he's doing it all for free. I don't see a "Donator" tag under your name, so chill out.

Rubenz

Reaction score
Hello. Is there any way to revert the super unit size cheat? I´ve used it in all my armies and now it seems to much...
Thanks for the trainer! Great work!

AkilZodiac

Reaction score
I have no idea what the issue is. This trainer doesn't work for me at all. Disable Anticheats refuses to work, and none of the other cheats work either. It happened after the slavs DLC came out. Are you really not having a problem with it?

This is weird, because sometimes the trainer works fine, but other times it just doesn't, no matter what I try.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I have no idea what the issue is. This trainer doesn't work for me at all. Disable Anticheats refuses to work, and none of the other cheats work either. It happened after the slavs DLC came out. Are you really not having a problem with it?

This is weird, because sometimes the trainer works fine, but other times it just doesn't, no matter what I try.
Always start game first then the trainer ,Wait 5 seconds after opening then trainer then Activate F1 then wait 5 seconds then activate F2 and should work fine .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to work fine on Slavs DLC , Tested it on Anteans faction and god mode worked fine for me as well as everything else .

Zheromer

Reaction score
Where the issue seems to be is with Poison arrows, or imporved incendiary warfare, in th talent Tech Tree. If i dont use achers, I have no problem after these.

I used it the other day and it was working. Has there been an update in the last two days? If not are you sure you downloaded the new version posted after the Slavic DLC?

Current trainer seems to work fine on Slavs DLC , Tested it on Anteans faction and god mode worked fine for me as well as everything else .

diamondage2013

Master Donor
Reaction score
I did what you said start game wait 5-10 sec activate trainer wait 5-10 sec then activate f2. It never works for me and no cheat ever works. I have restarted and tried multiple times.

George Iatridis

Reaction score
I have a question. There is this bug I have been having with Attila when at turn 420 ad he is supposed to become king og the Huns. I did not have this the first time i played the game without the trainer but recently it's been on every campaign. I tried verifying game files and it says it is fine. (Note: I recently started playing again. Played one campaign as ERE, stopped and now started again this time WITH trainer I also use mods but none of them are related to Attila himself as far as i am aware.

Utku17

Reaction score
Do any of these cheats also have effect on other factions? money, food, public order etc..

AkilZodiac

Reaction score
I did what you said start game wait 5-10 sec activate trainer wait 5-10 sec then activate f2. It never works for me and no cheat ever works. I have restarted and tried multiple times.

It isn't working for me either. It's totally random. I restart my game, again and again, and MAYBE it'll work, most of the time it doesn't.

DeftSolid

Reaction score
this trainer is completely broken for me even tried some of the older versions not once was I able to disable anti cheats (F2)

....Kacper....

Reaction score
Will you please add new trainer for attila total war so I can play it.You know the but for huge unit you know what I am talking about will you in its places but all diplomacy excepting very high ore something like that so I click on and I play what ever faction I play and go to diplomacy eater one ore two ore even all the factions ore what ever so when I due so diplomacy will be except?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
working fine for me

make sure you are using - Total War Attila V1.6.0 Build 9722 Trainer +19

open the trainer after you have started your campaign or save game. Then press f1 after about two seconds and you hear the activation sound, press f2 this can sometimes take up to 30 seconds but has worked as quick as 5 seconds. Once you have activiated f2, it should work fine.

if you still cant make it work and have mods activated, let me know and i will try with the mods you are usin.

ATM i have used this trainer on most mods bit of a self proclaimed TW mod Tester, i do play alot of them and all the overhauls. I have never found a conflict but if its really not working for you let me know if you have any mods enabled and i will try a to find a solution.