Trainer Search

sanffo

Reaction score
Thankyou my friend for all the trainers you do.

Great job my man....

HMeyerholz

Reaction score
Emmmmm, it doesn't work im my case, i try to disable anticheats but it doesn't active the cheat

eminnn

Reaction score
Kardaş çalışmıyor tez kellen vurulmadan 9772 lik versiyonu hallette şöyle güzel bir oyun sefası sürelim. Hadi eyvallah sana kolay gelsin, eline emeğine sağlık :)

....Kacper....

Reaction score
Will you please make a new trainer for attila total war as soon as you can.I rely want to play Attila total war and there is a 9772 trainer and I have 9722 trainer so will you please work on it as soon as you can I rely want to play atilla total war.

zellus

Super Donor
Reaction score
No its solely your own faction.
General Stats 50 and Inf.General.Skill.Points, can in some cases (like clicking on another factions character [when enabled]) be transferred to AI.

ChrisLeez

Reaction score
Dear Admin.
Trainer in Ver 1.60 not working . Active Trainer F1 is active but in F2 not working. My game version is DLC Sand Pack year 2015 month 10 i think.
So please remake i just diffcult to make good money. this great game :D
Thanks you MrAntiFun Team. You the best free trainer

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Dear Admin.
Trainer in Ver 1.60 not working . Active Trainer F1 is active but in F2 not working. My game version is DLC Sand Pack year 2015 month 10 i think.
So please remake i just diffcult to make good money. this great game :D
Thanks you MrAntiFun Team. You the best free trainer

tested working for me.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
@ChrisLeez start your game first then the trainer, press f1 wait about 10 seconds then press f2

should work fine.

mythalive

Reaction score
Hi, every time I try the trainer it doesn't work, I launch the game and then I press F1 but it doesn't say cheat activated...Can someone help me please?
It was working before but its not working now.
Thanks and great job.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Hi, every time I try the trainer it doesn't work, I launch the game and then I press F1 but it doesn't say cheat activated...Can someone help me please?
It was working before but its not working now.
Thanks and great job.

start your campaign first

carlos299

Reaction score
Does the latest trainer work for anyone in coop mode? Whenever I enable it as soon as I finish my turn the game desyncs and kicks everyone

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
MR anti funs trainers are not for multiplayer games.

lucasferry123

Reaction score
heyy m8 the mod dosent work for me it says that the cheat is activ but ther is nothing happening in the game like it still takes 4 turns to build shit and more turns to recrut stuff. And dose this only work for the orignally game and not dlc?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
heyy m8 the mod dosent work for me it says that the cheat is activ but ther is nothing happening in the game like it still takes 4 turns to build shit and more turns to recrut stuff. And dose this only work for the orignally game and not dlc?

start campaign game first, then disable antivirus then run trainer as admin press f1 wait 2-5 seconds then f2 wait another 2-10 seconds and it will work fine. all DLC works except god mode on the slavic posion arrows.