Trainer Search

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Disable antivirus isn't always needed, mostly depends which antivirus, mostly run as admin will help

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
start campaign game first, then disable antivirus then run trainer as admin press f1 wait 2-5 seconds then f2 wait another 2-10 seconds and it will work fine. all DLC works except god mode on the slavic posion arrows.
Disable antivirus isn't always needed, mostly depends which antivirus, mostly run as admin will help

UncleZeus

Reaction score
start campaign game first, then disable antivirus then run trainer as admin press f1 wait 2-5 seconds then f2 wait another 2-10 seconds and it will work fine. all DLC works except god mode on the slavic posion arrows.
Thanks man I will try that.

UncleZeus

Reaction score
Thanks man it worked really appreciate you supporting Eastern Roman Empire for World Domination :D

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
your welcome :cool:

i've just started a new campaign using the mod ' Kingdoms under heaven'. pretty good! nice models!

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Using latest trainer? Also check if its the same version as the trainer/game, also launch trainer as admin or disable you're antivirus, and launch the trainer after you enter game world

Minou

Reaction score
I used the good version, and i have disable my antivirus but it doesn't work ><
F2 doesn't work

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Ahh i thought that it didnt completely worked, okay Mrantifun will fix it, but he have alot of work.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
IF you have the reatil version, is your game updated to the latest patch? v1.6?

is working fine on steam.

Minou

Reaction score
I have the 1.5.0 and i use the 1.5.0 version for the trainer !

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
might be worth updating the game and trainer as i have no issues at all.

GodzKilla92

Reaction score
Trainer is not working with the current update. Please Update trainer pleaseeeee lol i love playing total war games! Thanks Ahead of time.