Trainer Search

Fleador

Reaction score
I cannot active the trainer, doenst say anything when i press F1 just pops up a a window in the game. Pressing F3 or F4 says cheat activated but doenst do anything.

Alfie1king

Reaction score
ive downloaded and tried multiple versions they used to work but now for every version it just beeps

Sarghir

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your great work, mr Antifun. Any possibility to add option for decreasing corruption?

kyntelleron

Reaction score
it's weird the trainer keeps not working on the anti cheat it activates then no other command works

GrosNoLife

Donor
Reaction score
Does someone knows if this trainer v1.60 9824 also works when you play the "Total War - Attila - The Age of Charlemagne" ?
I've got v1.60 9824 and when I press the different keys of the trainer I hear the voice saying they are activated, but nothing change in the game (for exemple infinite money cheat says it's activated but the money stays the same, god mode cheat says it's activated but I loose the battle anyway, and so on).
The editor is really annoying to do those changes which render the cheats unusable.

Last edited:

canbo48

Reaction score
v1.6 9824 is not work anymore. Steam uptaded its accorring that i guess

jared4

Reaction score
Hey, first thank you for building the trainer. The new version v1.6 Build 9824 is not working. Everytime when i try to start it its says that i do not have the rigths to use this! Thanks for the Help

mcpanther

Reaction score
Hello . First again thank you for creating trainers for us.
I wish to report a problem with the 1.6 trainer, I can start the trainer but I cannot activate the cheats (can only activate 2)
I have excluded the trainer from my anti virus programs. Please help, thx

Nag

Reaction score
The Trainer does not work. I can activate it but when i try to activate the cheats it just makes this annoying "ding" sound windows makes when something went wrong.

Lewis McQuillen

Reaction score
Awesome work! But I didn't know the AI would get the gold cheat too... In the end I only made things worse for me xD