Trainer Search

Wasiu1

Reaction score
Army reinforcement option do not work in Wrath of Sparta campaign?
In others all options works perfectly. Little help guys?
Version of the game is correct.

samfhisher

Reaction score
Tested till now ok.

Game details: TOW 2 Emperor Edition version: 15666.640460

Just one question What does F6 do? I didn't see any changes in age of General (playing prologue campaign.)
His age is 39 yrs I pressed F6. It popped up some broadcasting log in message.

So how do I donate: I dont have paypal account.

samfhisher

Reaction score
Ok Just checked Ambition and Gravitas (?) changed to 50. wow thanks for the trainer.

Could anyone tell me how can we change unit stats. I used play Total war 1 in that I had changed my archers arrows to scorpions (siege weapon) arrows.
Then attacks morale stamina health etc. It was fun playing that. My one unit could kill an entire army of 500 soldiers. Miss that game.

Wasiu1

Reaction score
Checked it again today and result is the same in Wrath of Sparta army reinforcement option do not work ? Someone else have this problem too ? Any ideas?

samfhisher

Reaction score
Checked it again today and result is the same in Wrath of Sparta army reinforcement option do not work ? Someone else have this problem too ? Any ideas?

I dont even know what army reinforcement does? could u explain? Also f9 troop size after battle.

I think Mrantifun has deserted this post due to low morale. :(
Thanks in advance.

Wasiu1

Reaction score
I dont even know what army reinforcement does? could u explain? Also f9 troop size after battle.

I think Mrantifun has deserted this post due to low morale. :(
Thanks in advance.

Army reinforcement (7) - you can recruit more squads of soldiers after 1 turn (do not matter how many you want). For me, do not works only in Wrath of Sparta campaign (Why?)
Troop size after battle (F9) - after battle your squad size (casualties) return to orginall state (full helath) of course if squad survive the battle.

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
I still have trouble, someone would please view my concern ?! to be Ignored brings me no help

Ubed Saiyed

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun i am happy with your great trainers but i am unsatisfied with this one please can u upload trainer of Total War Rome II V1.0.0.0 Working trainer please can you do that for your regular visitor?? Thank You

samfhisher

Reaction score
I forgot to mention abt the trainer Its a necessary to play this game. Without it even after modding the game (which is pain in the a#@) its very time consuming to play.

I have a request If it is possible to add an option to make the research instantly (as right now we have to wait for 1 turn.)

Thanks Mr.Anti.

Also thanks Wasui1.

samfhisher

Reaction score

Here is the error message, though is in German language but it is Identifiable

Hey I am having same version of the game and trainer but runs perfect. May its the German language (pack) problem.Try to install English version of the game or change your PC native language to English USA.

stryker1125

Reaction score
im using the steam version of the game, v.2.0.0 Build 14116.589209. I downloaded the trainer for this build, set the compatibility to XP, set the game to windows mode, but I cant get the trainer to work. My OS is windows 8. Can anyone help me? thanks

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
im using the steam version of the game, v.2.0.0 Build 14116.589209. I downloaded the trainer for this build, set the compatibility to XP, set the game to windows mode, but I cant get the trainer to work. My OS is windows 8. Can anyone help me? thanks
Are you getting a certain error ? .

stryker1125

Reaction score
Are you getting a certain error ? .

I'm not getting any error message. Will the trainer work for windows 8? If I run the game in windows mode, I cannot simultaneously display the trainer unlike in older version of windows, I have to run task manager just to access my desktop. anyway, i'll try to re-download the trainer and install again. What other suggestions do you have, if any? thanks!

stryker1125

Reaction score
just a general question, i read in some blogs that trainers will have to be deactivated right before the end turn button is clocked otherwise, the same cheats will apply to the AI. Is it the same for the this trainer? thanks

Wasiu1

Reaction score
This trainer works correctly, cheats will not apply to the AI. I do not notice something like that ever.