Trainer Search

Burekdzija

Reaction score
there is a great number of posts here, so perhaps many people asked this before.

How to activate cheats that are only labeled with numbers? I activate all the F# cheats, and all of them work perfectly, but infinite research, 1 turn construction and others that are activated with numbers do not activate no matter if i use the numpad or the standard numbers.
I ran the trainer as admin, and no antivirus is on, so i don't know what is going on since the rest of the cheats are working great.
I have trainer V 2.0.0 Build 13903 and the same version of the game.

[EDIT] And i have F1 and F2 activated at all times.

CoverWolfGaming

Reaction score
My trainer also does not work i can click f1 but when ever i try to use any others it doesnt want to work
Plz Help

Veli

Reaction score
available v.2.2.0 16155 updated.. new version was released. When the trainerto be published? thank you

fylhuic

Reaction score
the ammo and godmode does not work on new trainer. Food, money, population, agent and army movement does. Havent tested general age/stats yet

avik1992

Reaction score
hey there, i assume someone asked that but its 58 pages so forgive me for asking again. im using the 15666 version realoaded but nothing seems to work except f1

fopel123

Reaction score
i have a problem that every time i try to download something of your site (great work by the way) it says "download failed network error" is it something on my end? do you know i how can i fix this?

Ashley Burnett

Reaction score
Works for me. Are you guys actually starting the mod AFTER you launch a game? And you usually have to wait a few seconds for the Trainer effects to work. Also finding that you have to press F1 and F2 to use any other effects, but it works.

taoho01

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +14 Build 16019 not have inf food

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone played RTW2 and been unable to attack a city/army when highlighting same, I'm getting a "text_rejected" message??????? Also my diplomacy options just went to only (trade) & (payments)........