Trainer Search

leomasci

Reaction score
Is it possible to bind the "army reinforcement", "research", "construction" and "inf.food" o other keys (like numpad 7,8 ecc.)? The numeric keys are used a lot and it's kinda annoying to have them bound to trainer options...

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Is it possible to bind the "army reinforcement", "research", "construction" and "inf.food" o other keys (like numpad 7,8 ecc.)? The numeric keys are used a lot and it's kinda annoying to have them bound to trainer options...
Wait the trainer is working for you ?
Which version are you using ?

leomasci

Reaction score
Oh well hopefully he will update soon.
Correction: the latest trainer IS working for me, I tried the Unlimited Movements, 1 turn research, unlimited mercenaries, 1 turn construction and 1t recruitment; the all seem to work...

I'm using the "V2.2.0 +15 Build 16155" version, my game is the most updated Steam version (build 16155)

Waffelchen

Reaction score
hmm the last trainer dont work i think resarch and construction and army recrutig is one turn ? dont work

zenwolf

Reaction score
Last update works fine on Steam (latest build/2.2.0 16155.736913). Only issue I found is that the 'F10/God Mode' function does not work in the Imperator Augustus campaign, but works in Grand Campaign, Hannibal at the Gates, Caesar in Gaul and Wrath of Sparta. Specifically, it does not keep units from dying in manual battles, like in other campaigns, during the Imperator mode. Otherwise, units die only in exceptional circumstances (i.e. skirmishers getting hit by cavalry/units getting stomped on by war elephants/marines falling from triremes and drowning/friendly fire etc.) Everything else works (to get the unlimited funds toggle just spend some of your own money on anything and it will go up to 25,000 denarii and remain at that minimum regardless of what you do as long as the option stays toggled in the trainer in the background). Trainer also runs with Radious mod and Divide et Impera mod (presumably runs with all other mods, though I've only personally tested these two).

Steps I have taken to run trainer flawlessly:
1. Place trainer on desktop (negates any Administrator conflicts and such).
2. Open Rome II from shortcut on desktop (add mods or not).
3. After Main Menu, select your mode, enter the actual gameplay (F10/God Mode also works in Historical and Custom Battles, which is handy).
4. Press Esc (to neglect Alt-Tab effects entirely) and Alt-Tab.
5. Start trainer (pops up a browser page from this site) and press F1 to activate trainer.
6. Press any other Fs and it'll hang for three seconds and then prompt red with audio cue.
7. Press any other Fs as you wish, then Alt-Tab back to main game.
8. Test out by spending some money and enjoy.