Trainer Search

FREELANCER121

Reaction score
hey, I had bought this new pc that came with MacAfee, after downloading my games and trainer for the first time it worked fine but the very next day I couldn't find the file so I re downloaded but when I do and try to launch the files it wouldn't exist or when I extract it would either not be there or if it is It wouldn't respond to me opining it, I had disabled my anti virus and did everything else like it said on your FAQ but refuses to download please help

AokiHagane

Reaction score
just want to say that the age one , is it just me or that when I activated the "Age" one the general will have a great stat like 50+ but their age is around 70 to then on next 2 or 3 turn they will die ... anthing to do with this? .-.

ryshad94

Reaction score
Any word on if this trainer still works with the new update? im getting mixed signals from previous posts

Christian17_

Reaction score
Hello,i try 6 version of mod,and its all not working,all the hotkeys are not responding...wich one is exactly working for TW rome 2?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So is the trainer working properly or not ? , If it crashes does it happen at a certain action in game ? , Like do you end your turn and it crashes or go into battle and it crashes or what exactly ? .

Fabius23101993

Reaction score
So is the trainer working properly or not ? , If it crashes does it happen at a certain action in game ? , Like do you end your turn and it crashes or go into battle and it crashes or what exactly ? .
Hi Mr. Antifun, the trainer simply does not start

AokiHagane

Reaction score
for me the age one cheat is when I activated it the general will still inded got around 50+ skill but the age is going beyond 60-80 years so yeah around 4 to 5 turn they will die cause of natural death or they reach the end of their life ... while the other works very well .