Trainer Search

stoo

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the awsome trainer , having trouble with infinite ammo here as well , it seems to steal all my troops ammo

Imperator

Donor
Reaction score
mrAntifun,

thanks for the new trainer for Rome. but the infinite ammo function doesn't work.
before the units use their ammo, they are out of ammo. (so in a way it's "infinite" indeed)

thanks mate for your work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will fix it as soon as i can, I don't know when though because im really busy .

McGheedon

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just FYI.. in v1.14 the Inf. Ammo. is causing archers not to engage. Hope you can fix this issue. Thanks for your work. I enjoy this trianer.

abecdefg

Reaction score
How do I find out which trainer is best for me?
I downloaded
Total War ROME II Trainer +12 for Reloaded update V1.3
TOTAL.WAR.R2.V1.8.PLUS15TRN.MRANTIFUN
TOTAL.WAR.R2.V1.9.PLUS15TRN.MRANTIFUN
None of these work. When i press F1 or any of other keys, the windows error bell rings
For v1.8, the F1 gets activated but no other features. Please Help!

Admin

Reaction score
How do I find out which trainer is best for me?
I downloaded
Total War ROME II Trainer +12 for ******** update V1.3
TOTAL.WAR.R2.V1.8.PLUS15TRN.MRANTIFUN
TOTAL.WAR.R2.V1.9.PLUS15TRN.MRANTIFUN
None of these work. When i press F1 or any of other keys, the windows error bell rings
For v1.8, the F1 gets activated but no other features. Please Help!
In thegame main menu on the upper right you can find your game version .

Reaction score
I have the same problem with ammo but that's already a very good trainer. Thanks

Tugrul

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun in the other games your trainers working but twr2 only food and inf movement working for me :S what can ı do?

ajh1111

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun in the other games your trainers working but twr2 only food and inf movement working for me :S what can ı do?
same for me those literally are the only ones that work

alex271

Reaction score
Cheat activate and no effect like public order,general stats-age,ammo etc

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes only movement and food working
Trainer works perfectly fine , All of the options i just tested it again right now , Make sure you buy something after activating cash cheat.

ajh1111

Reaction score
I did buy something after activating cheat nothing happened besides my cash disappearing. with the population cheat absolutely nothing happens the building and research cheats still have the buildings taking 2-5 rounds each and the research taking 2 to 20 rounds each. aside from downloading and hittint the activate button before the cheats is there something im not doing right

Tugrul

Reaction score
I did buy something after activating cheat nothing happened besides my cash disappearing. with the population cheat absolutely nothing happens the building and research cheats still have the buildings taking 2-5 rounds each and the research taking 2 to 20 rounds each. aside from downloading and hittint the activate button before the cheats is there something im not doing right
Yes it happens to me

BTM

Reaction score
First of all: Thank you for your awesome work!
But it seems that I encounter the same "Inf. Ammo"-Glitch as the others. By activating (in campaign) and using it (in battle) the Ammo simply disappears (sic! not empty, just vanished; including the Ammo bar on the units chart .. This happens when the unit engages the first time, although not every soldier in the unit actually fires upon the enemy..). I hope you'll find the time to fix this minor Glitch.
Once again thank you for your outstanding work and I'm looking forward to your upcoming releases!