Trainer Search

Gonzo

Reaction score
Trainer for the lastest patch (14) is not working for me.

I'm using the latest version of Divide et Impera (DeI). This is my first time using this overhaul. The trainers worked fine when I used Radious total overhaul, as well as a few others I tried out.

Anyone else having trouble using the trainer with DeI? Or anyone using DeI not having any issues?

Thanks!

And as always <3 MrAntiFun

Tugrul

Reaction score
MrAntifun my pc is windows 7 32 bit is there problem with 32 bit? and also ım usint Radious total war mod

Northman324

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but if I activate "Infinite Ammo" I lose all my units ammunition. During Custom Battle it works fine but as soon as I attack with a missile unit in campaign mode, only (x1) javelin, bullet, rock, etc launches then the unit has no more ammunition. The blue bar disappears as if they had spent all their supply. Does anyone have a solution or is experiencing problems with this? Thank you.

etw12

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but if I activate "Infinite Ammo" I lose all my units ammunition. During Custom Battle it works fine but as soon as I attack with a missile unit in campaign mode, only (x1) javelin, bullet, rock, etc launches then the unit has no more ammunition. The blue bar disappears as if they had spent all their supply. Does anyone have a solution or is experiencing problems with this? Thank you.

the infinite ammo hack isn't working, best thing to do is to turn it off until it is fixed

Gonzo

Reaction score
I posted above saying I was having trouble with the trainer not working while using the DeI overhaul.

I tried starting it up at the main menu like the video suggests and it works now, so disregard my previous post.

Thanks again MrAntiFun team <3

Ervaine

Reaction score
Trainer for the lastest patch (14) is not working for me.

I'm using the latest version of Divide et Impera (DeI). This is my first time using this overhaul. The trainers worked fine when I used Radious total overhaul, as well as a few others I tried out.

Anyone else having trouble using the trainer with DeI? Or anyone using DeI not having any issues?

Thanks!

And as always <3 MrAntiFun

Got this same problem inf ammo doesn't work properly , on engagment in campgain misslie unit ammo runs out .

janski89

Reaction score
try activate cheats after you click the next turn button, that worked for me, about ammunition I don't know because I don't use it. Everything else works :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
never mind doesn't work anymore me neither :(

If it worked the first time then it should keep working unless the game updates, Make sure you start the game first and in the main menu of the game minimize it then start the trainer .

Andromeduss

Reaction score
Christian why don't u just update man?? a lot easier than asking for an outdated version!!

Danjou

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,

i also can confirm, that "inf. Ammo" not work. It would be nice if you have time to look at this.
All others work perfect at always.

Thank you !

giorgia

Reaction score
hey,no exist a trainer for steam version last patch 1.14.0 build 12540.560829? no one in list work on last patch:(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hey,no exist a trainer for steam version last patch 1.14.0 build 12540.560829? no one in list work on last patch:(
There is a trainer , Just make sure you start the game first then the trainer .

shahmat89

Reaction score
there is a malaware in the last version of the trainer....someone can help me??