Trainer Search

janski89

Reaction score
yeah avast goes nuts about it for me too, just stop your antivirus for the time you start the trainer

rtwd2

Reaction score
Great trainer. Is it possible with a future update to add a function that would increase experience for armies, generals and agents? Or better still straight skill points so we could max every different skill tree?

Ervaine

Reaction score
awesome trainer , inf ammo still not working.
Any advice om what to do ?

Gonzo

Reaction score
awesome trainer , inf ammo still not working.
Any advice om what to do ?

Same here. Not only does it not work, it actually drains all ammo before a shot is taken. When turned on, the ranged troops go to take a shot, the unlimited ammo procs, the ammunition drops to zero, and then the attack is canceled.

Worked great before, not sure what happened.

I should note that previously it worked perfectly, and everything else still works great, and we appreciate the hard work you do.

Danjou

Reaction score
Hi @ all,

for me inf.ammo is also not working. For somebody all is fine, others, like me, have problem with F8.
Could it be a conflict with any mods ???

The mods that i use :
Radious Total War Mod ; The 300_1.2_V2.pack ; Wolfmans Carthage Unit Pack 1.8 ; Wolfmans Kings of the north, ; Pergamonium Radious Pack ; Dresdens Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options ; Traits, Talents, Toadies Mod Radious version ; GEM + any graphical mods for Banners etc.

Constantinus

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun!

I posted this question also on your Facebook Page. I downloaded trainer for Total War Rome 2 V1.14.0 Trainer +15 Build 12540 (I'm playing on Steam) but some cheats aren't working or are doing the very opposite. Like ammo cheat, for instance, instead of adding infinite ammo it sets ammo to 0. Attrition cheat also isn't working but I can live with that. Ammo cheat I miss the most.

Best regards!

Constantinus

Reaction score
Hi @ all,

for me inf.ammo is also not working. For somebody all is fine, others, like me, have problem with F8.

The mods that i use :
Radious Total War Mod ; The 300_1.2_V2.pack ; Wolfmans Carthage Unit Pack 1.8 ; Wolfmans Kings of the north, ; Pergamonium Radious Pack ; Dresdens Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options ; Traits, Talents, Toadies Mod Radious version ; GEM + any graphical mods for Banners etc.

I just saw your post, after writing one myself regarding this subject. So ammo cheat isn't working for me either. Instead of giving me ammo it takes all my ammo away as soon as I activate it. The only mod I am using from your list is Radious Battle Mod and I'm playing on Steam.

RusTom

Reaction score
Hello, MrAntiFun in battle can i diactivate god mod and then my soldiers can die because i want first activate god mod then in the middle of the battle diactivate him and let my peoplr dead how can i do that??

Danjou

Reaction score
I just saw your post, after writing one myself regarding this subject. So ammo cheat isn't working for me either. Instead of giving me ammo it takes all my ammo away as soon as I activate it. The only mod I am using from your list is Radious Battle Mod and I'm playing on Steam.

Thank you for your answer !I don't know if it is a mod-problem, but i thought, in this way we could sort it out. Maybe we find help for all users where it doesn't work.
Personaly for me, i know a little bit about modding this game, so i mod ammo for myself. ( until further notice )

Greetings !

Honore33

Reaction score
HI MrAntiFun AND OTHER FRIENDS, I PLAY ROME 2 TOTAL WAR, HAVE PATCHES 1,2,3,7.. I CANNOT USE MONEY CHEAT AS I USED TO DO, COZ IT WAS ONLY FOR V 1.0. I DO NOT HAVE ORIGINAL GAME. I DOWNLOADED IT FROM 'R.G MECHANICS'.
NOW I DOWNLOADED SOME TRAINERS, BUT THEY DO NOT WORK. ON V 1.4 TRAINER I HEAR 'ACTIVATED' WHEN PUSH F1 BUTTON. BUT OTHER BUTTONS ARE NOT FUNCTIONAL.
SHOULD I USE V 1.7? IS IT FOR STEAM? I SHALL BE GLAD IF SOMEONE HELPS AND WRITES ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE

nicola

Reaction score
HI MrAntiFun AND OTHER FRIENDS, I PLAY ROME 2 TOTAL WAR, HAVE PATCHES 1,2,3,7.. I CANNOT USE MONEY CHEAT AS I USED TO DO, COZ IT WAS ONLY FOR V 1.0. I DO NOT HAVE ORIGINAL GAME. I DOWNLOADED IT FROM 'R.G MECHANICS'.
NOW I DOWNLOADED SOME TRAINERS, BUT THEY DO NOT WORK. ON V 1.4 TRAINER I HEAR 'ACTIVATED' WHEN PUSH F1 BUTTON. BUT OTHER BUTTONS ARE NOT FUNCTIONAL.
SHOULD I USE V 1.7? IS IT FOR STEAM? I SHALL BE GLAD IF SOMEONE HELPS AND WRITES ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE

after you push F1 ... push F2 .... then try to push other buttins

Alidar

Reaction score
Hi @ all,

The mods that i use :

I have yet to use any mods, which is probably why all works fine.

Alidar

Reaction score
actually one thing I have noticed, if it isn't already known, no matter which version of the game/trainer you have, if you try both saving a game & running a saved game to or from the cloud, the trainer will not work, locally saved games are ok, just running cloud saves, and after saving to the cloud somehow cuts off the game's access by the trainer

Gannicus

Reaction score
Tried to download the trainers says the zip files 'ended unexpectedly'

ENJOY31

Reaction score
Need trainer for Total War Rome 2 V1.14.1 (steam) you sexy thing you ;)
none of the trainers work!