Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will checkout the new update after dinner , Good thing the game updated though so i can check out ammo cheat too :) .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer was updated for V1.4.1 and fixed ammo cheat too , I will upload the trainer after i finish coding other trainers i have done yesterday .

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
just got an update to build 355577 on rome 2, i don't know how to find out what was changed

gani

Reaction score
ждем 1.14.1 версию спасибо

Hieu899

Reaction score
Thaks for your trainer, very good :X
latest steam updates V1.14.1 please

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
I think this update was only add new dlc
as i suspected the current latest trainer is useless as i am current;y testing it, not only do some of the cheats not even activate but the ones that do such as god mode, inf money, 1 turn research, etc, etc don't effect anything

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
as i suspected the current latest trainer is useless as i am current;y testing it, not only do some of the cheats not even activate but the ones that do such as god mode, inf money, 1 turn research, etc, etc don't effect anything
New trainer will be added within 1 hour , I got sleepy last night and went to bed early that's why i didn't upload it yet :).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added.

sparky222b

Reaction score
Signed up literally just to say this: You're amazing, dude. Can't believe the turnaround times you have with this stuff.

Alidar

Reaction score
Download failed, wtf, it does it on all of my browsers and so far only for this trainer?

ginsan

Reaction score
The trainer doesnt seem to be working. Im running it through steam and have the latest updates so I downloaded the V1.14.1 trainer +15 and it doesnt seem to work?
Should I be using one of the earlier steam trainers?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer doesnt seem to be working. Im running it through steam and have the latest updates so I downloaded the V1.14.1 trainer +15 and it doesnt seem to work?
Should I be using one of the earlier steam trainers?

• Run the Game first then run the Trainer

• Make sure that your version of the game is the same as the trainer that you are using

• If all that didnt work I dont really sure if this one is correct but try to Troubleshoot Compatibility - Again not sure if its the correct thing to do