Trainer Search

ENJOY31

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 V1.14.1 Build 13180 Trainer +15 MrAntiFun Works like a Dream :)

shahmat89

Reaction score
someone can send me the last version of trainer without virus please???

Alidar

Reaction score
Are you running antivirus ? , It could be blocking the trainer .

I tried disabling that and even tried running my browser with all addons disabled, it will let me download all the previous versions just fine, just not the current

::UPDATE::

The Issue seems to have Fixed itself, tried again with everything enabled normally and seems to work just fine now.

Last edited:

jfdjkhjòo

Reaction score
Hello mr antifun there are problems with trainer 1.14.1 - 13180 Daughters of Mars DLC

Last edited:

ginsan

Reaction score
• Run the Game first then run the Trainer

• Make sure that your version of the game is the same as the trainer that you are using

• If all that didnt work I dont really sure if this one is correct but try to Troubleshoot Compatibility - Again not sure if its the correct thing to do

Okay I got the trainer to work but now it seems that I have to turn on everything just to turn on instant research and construction?
I tried just activating the trainer (F1) then turning on the cheats themselves (8 and 9) but that wouldnt work.
Do I have to activate everything and then just turn off what I dont want?
I made sure I had the right trainer for the right version of the game too.

Okay just tried again and it looks like I have to hit F2 and turn that one on before I can just turn on the instant construction and research. Luckily that one turns off just fine when I hit F2 again so .... not really a problem :D

Thanks mrantifun for the trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Okay I got the trainer to work but now it seems that I have to turn on everything just to turn on instant research and construction?
I tried just activating the trainer (F1) then turning on the cheats themselves (8 and 9) but that wouldnt work.
Do I have to activate everything and then just turn off what I dont want?
I made sure I had the right trainer for the right version of the game too.

Okay just tried again and it looks like I have to hit F2 and turn that one on before I can just turn on the instant construction and research. Luckily that one turns off just fine when I hit F2 again so .... not really a problem :D

Thanks mrantifun for the trainer.
Only F1 and F2 are required then you can activate whatever else you want .

jared grimes

Reaction score
So i can activate the trainer in rome total war 2 but nothing else works im new to this fist time here AKA noobatron at trainers after i push f1 and activate i try f2 but nothing happens

jfdjkhjòo

Reaction score
Hello mr antifun there are problems with coach 1.14.1 - 13180 Daughters of Mars DLC. Repeat trainer please.

Last edited:

jfdjkhjòo

Reaction score
God mode does not work. Repeat coach please. Make 1.14.1 13180 method identical 1.14.0 12540 . Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thx man , you are awesome. I respect your work from the bottom of my heart ! Keep the trainers comming ;)

Wobbly

Reaction score
Hi I have downloaded the trainer for Rome 2 V1.13.0 but even ever i press F3 for more money it doesnt give it to me. it just makes teh ding ding sound and nothing else and in the trainer I have activated it by pressing F1

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
mrantifun how do i check what version of rome total war 2 i have ?
In the game main menu look on the upper right of the screen and there should be a version number and build number.

TotalEclipse

Reaction score
Is there any way to get this to work with the Divide et Impera mod?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

Last edited: