Trainer Search

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

I am running the game first and then opening trainer, I am only able to activate f1, other options are not working.

Please help

hi there, is your game version the same as the trainer version?

Sagar Thumar

Reaction score
I think mine is v 1.0.
can you help how can I chek my version?
or how can I update my version?
Do you know any link from I can download it

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I think mine is v 1.0.
can you help how can I chek my version?
or how can I update my version?
Do you know any link from I can download it
to check version of game,it's in main menu you will see above
click

joe712

Reaction score
Can't seem to get god mode to work. Only number cheats work.

SiegeGhost

Reaction score
Well, i'm having an issue with god mode. It works great for my units but my enemy has it too so nobody ever dies in the battles.

P2PSnow

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, I have the game version 1.0.0.1 and used many trainer but none works for me, only active and nothing more.
Help please.

THANKS!!!!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, I have the game version 1.0.0.1 and used many trainer but none works for me, only active and nothing more.
Help please.

THANKS!!!!
Update your game to at least 1.3.0 .

Jeremy N M

Reaction score
hi MrAntiFun my version of Rome 2 is the Hannibal at the Gates V1.11.0 build 10383.o..when i download your trainer...it doesn't work..is that caused by my antivirus? if no..any suggestions?

bzol

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the trainer.

I'm using 1.7 reloaded, most options work fine, but the options that aren't F-keys are not working (except for God-mode), 1-turn research and construction are not checked and red after pressing 5 or 6. Is there a workaround?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Mr. Antifun. Why did you write code into your Rome2 trainer that installs adware into the C: drive? This folder contains an exe. and files that restart the adware handler if closed via task manager. The adware in question is "Sizlsearch"
This is exactly the reason why most antivirus picks up the trainer as harmful. Please don't tell me this is a false positive, because clearly it is not. I have tested the trainer multiple times, killing the adware process from task manager and deleting the folders from my C: drive. Activating the trainer reinstalls this folder.
This adware is harmful to both user privacy, and causes browser memory leaks due to the nature of the popups associated with the adware.

For now, removing the adware is simple. Open task manager, look for any process that contains " sizlsearch, ad, buy," or any other obvious adware process. (It shouldn't be hard to find, it is VERY obvious). Right click the process and "Open file location" to find the adware installation directory. Keeping both the adware folder and task manager open, end the adware process. **Immediately after ending the process, delete the entire adware folder.** You only have 5 seconds to delete the folder before the adware restarts itself.
If you cannot delete the file, because "File is already open", you were either too slow deleting the folder, or there are multiple process that must be killed before deleting.
Repeat with all adware.
This is an easy, temporary fix. Although using and activating the trainer will reinstall the adware to your PC.

I have taken it upon myself to disassemble the trainer and break the code responsible for installing the Ads. This takes some programming knowledge, but later today when I'm bored I'll create a Youtube tutorial on how to fix this problem, with the right tools. Hopefully, this issue will be fixed by the creator, and I won't have to create my own from the current template.

I will also be following new releases to the trainer, from separate ip and mac addresses.
Remember, the people here trust YOU to make them happy.
Please don't break our trust.
If a trainer extract files it doesn't mean the files are harmful or anything , Also my trainers would never install a software on your PC so check your computer again and find out where you got that ads software from , The trainers are protected from reverse engineering that's why it extract files and start 3 processes on trainer start up , Every one who downloaded the trainer can check their computer processes and make sure they dont have any Ads or anything like that running ,We have over 180k members and so far this is the first time i hear of this , I will be waiting on a response from other users.
P.S. I don't banned people just for asking a question or showing a concern regarding any of my trainers .

Last edited:

P2PSnow

Reaction score
hi MrAntiFun my version of Rome 2 is the Hannibal at the Gates V1.11.0 build 10383.o..when i download your trainer...it doesn't work..is that caused by my antivirus? if no..any suggestions?

You have to have at least version 1.3. :cool::p:D

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yo, patch 15's out.

That's incorrect. Patch 15 Beta is out.

I doubt we're going to see an updated trainer for that. Why make one if you know the real version will be out 1-2 weeks later? I don't blame them for not trying, I wouldn't either.