Trainer Search

Gonzo

Reaction score
I send it to my girl whe try it on her PC and notebook error file broken :-/

Are you running anything else other than your antivirus? Malware Bytes blocks out MrAntiFun's trainers as well, so I have to disable both Avast and Malware Bytes in order to launch the trainer.

Just disable anything remotely like an antivirus. Norton, McAfee, Avast, Microsoft Security Essentials, Malware Bytes, basically anything security related. You can enable them again after the trainer is running.

I've been using MrAntiFun's trainers for over a year, I can assure you they are clean.

If that still does not work, try deleting the archive and redownloading the file. Perhaps your internet cut out while downloading, hence the broken file error.

robinwilliam

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun,

I have a problem. I run the steam and Rome2 V1.14.1 Build13180 and can activate the latest trainers, all other options are just ok but the food option doesn't work well. I can activate the food checkbox through button 0 and it does change the food number in the game, but I still meet the report lack of food and the army reduce. Can you help me?

Thank u very much.

jonnys073

Reaction score
hello I want you to help me to get the trainer to my total war 2 rome vercion that I have is the 10.0 build 6798453126 thank you very much

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
hello I want you to help me to get the trainer to my total war 2 rome vercion that I have is the 10.0 build 6798453126 thank you very much
Your game version is v1.10 so use trainer "Total War ROME II V1.10.0 Steam Trainer +15" but this trainer is for steam, if you use ***** verion try to activate trainer to see if still works if doesnt, try to update game

hazevanguard

Reaction score
Hello,
I am using steam version 1.14.1, I have tried a few of the trainers on the site but can't get it to work properly. Is there no trainer for this version yet?

Thanks

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello,
I am using steam version 1.14.1, I have tried a few of the trainers on the site but can't get it to work properly. Is there no trainer for this version yet?

Thanks

Trainer Total War Rome 2 V1.14.1 Build13180 Trainer +15 B , Should work for you , Start game first then trainer then activate F1 and F2 after that you can activate any other cheat you want , Keep F1 and F2 always activated .

micheal

Reaction score
The time has come once again! A new patch has come, and a new trainer as well! Praise be to Mrantifun!

micheal

Reaction score
Figured as much. Guess I'll have to learn to be patient.... Q.Q