Trainer Search

....Kacper....

Reaction score
Will you please make a new trainer for rome 2 total war when you can ok thanks keep up a good work.

patish

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all of your trainers know that we all of your works users preciate it

Yizzay

Reaction score
Issue with the latest zip / file - contents corrupt/unable to extract. Tried seperate download on chrome firefox and explorer and also no AV installed

Mitoshi

Reaction score
I have the emperor edition. My version number matches the newest trainer but my build number does not match. Can I still use the trainer or am I out of luck?

Yizzay

Reaction score
Partially working, the cash isn't working, neither age or generals. But thank you for your time with this and other mods.

BZK73

Reaction score
hello
version of my game and trainer are same(2.4) but when i activate trainer and press next turn in the game,
suddenly game close.
what's the problem??????

BrotherOfWeste

Reaction score
could not download latest trainer on chrome, it just refused to do it saying the file was dangerous, swithched to firefox, downloaded it, but defender blocked it for containing FileRepMalware, any chance this could be looked at?

Homie

Reaction score
could not download latest trainer on chrome, it just refused to do it saying the file was dangerous, swithched to firefox, downloaded it, but defender blocked it for containing FileRepMalware, any chance this could be looked at?

I used Firefox to download it, said it was dangerous, but after I scan with Kaspersky and Malwarebytes, it found nothing, so it probably false alert...

RidleyWyvern

Reaction score
Yeah, And I, much like others here, will believe a new, unknown forum user with no background and only 1 comment.
I really do want a clean version of this trainer if that's possible.
i mean a staff member already answered your question, so you don't need to be as rude as you are there
Current trainer seems to be working fine over game version (2.4.0 - 19728) however most likely a trainer would be developed to new engine source which for those whom complained about viruses, it's still false positive and make sure to download only from here.

As for random crashes, i recommend using with mods disabled just in case if you do, but still could someone point out exactly which cheat cause or how exactly you manage to reproduce and share save game file to nearest point of the crash? (that would be much easier to check it out since i played more than 20h and haven't encounter any crash so far).

nikolao

Reaction score
Current trainer seems to be working fine over game version (2.4.0 - 19728) however most likely a trainer would be developed to new engine source which for those whom complained about viruses, it's still false positive and make sure to download only from here.

As for random crashes, i recommend using with mods disabled just in case if you do, but still could someone point out exactly which cheat cause or how exactly you manage to reproduce and share save game file to nearest point of the crash? (that would be much easier to check it out since i played more than 20h and haven't encounter any crash so far).
Hello sir,

i am encountering a problem with trainer, after i pull up couple of cheats, not all of them, game crashes after 2 turns, and i have to restart it and start all over again. Using latest version of the trainer.

Kind Regards