Trainer Search

Reaction score
Thanks for the great trainer MAF, but i believe when you updated the trainer you accidentally took out the food option because there are only 13 cheats on the actual trainer and the food option is the one that is missing to make it 14.

kizzzzaaaa

Reaction score
Version 2.1 money doesn't work some other things working tho, god not 100% working, troops die after long perirods of time

Mastapeace

Reaction score
After the Update, the trainer does not work..... :S "Trainer activated" but nothing happen

LordKing112

Reaction score
I have the Warez version of the game, and the only thing here that is working is unlimited food. Does somebody else have that problem?

Ramadhana04

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun, is the v210 Emperor Edition +14 trainer the latest Trainer for the Steam edition of Rome total war 2 ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

JohnSpartan

Reaction score
I have the Warez version of the game, and the only thing here that is working is unlimited food. Does somebody else have that problem?
Yep, try ver 2.1 of the trainer for the 2.0 ver of the game, it worked for me.

Edit: Aldo the trainer report cheats as activated they are not working, only one that works for now is the food cheat. So, no, it does not work. :/

Last edited:

wariey jamal

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun, the game was updated again. the latest updated version is V2.1.0 Build 15341. I'm using trainer V2.1.0 Build 15239. The trainer is not working anymore.

Last edited:

Mattack

Reaction score
game got updated today, could you please update trainer in close future?

Ramadhana04

Reaction score
game got updated today, could you please update trainer in close future?
Oh i just realized that. I opened the game and there was an update that needed to be downloaded. Yes there's a new update today.

Beirut

Reaction score
2.1 version of trainer doesnt work on emperor edition 2.1...
It says Trainer activated cheat activated but doesnt have any affect in game... (I have no antivirus)

grex66

Reaction score
Same thing that Beirut , after the update, the trainer doesn't work , cheat activated but not the trainer, it's hard to explain in english ^^

sjeejs

Reaction score
I bought a DLC item called: Hannibal at the gates, but now it isn't working for me anymore, I worked on 30-11-2014, I can click everything but nothing happens, could anyone help?
Btw I'm using steam
- Erik

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
Just logged into steam Rome updated and the trainer is no longer activating unlimited troop movement at the main menu. I am using the latest version on the trainer and running in steam.