Trainer Search

Karadjordje

Master Donor
Reaction score
I think Mr. anti fun is obliging all us with his work. I have made an donation, and hope other people will do the same. Now, will anybody answer me : what is the process applying the trainer. You first open a game, then open a trainer? Or you first open campaign, and then a trainer? I really don´t know, and maybe because of that , the last trainer has no effect. Help me , please

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I think Mr. anti fun is obliging all us with his work. I have made an donation, and hope other people will do the same. Now, will anybody answer me : what is the process applying the trainer. You first open a game, then open a trainer? Or you first open campaign, and then a trainer? I really don´t know, and maybe because of that , the last trainer has no effect. Help me , please
Start game first then in main menu or when you start campaign then start up the trainer , Activate F1 and F2 then you can activate whatever else cheats you want , Also make sure you using the correct trainer version with your game , Thanks for your support :) .

Ramadhana04

Reaction score
Start game first then in main menu or when you start campaign then start up the trainer , Activate F1 and F2 then you can activate whatever else cheats you want , Also make sure you using the correct trainer version with your game , Thanks for your support :) .
MrAntiFun, is there any other way to donate you other than using Paypal ? Like can i just trade some guns to you so that you can sell them on the Steam market ?

Mastapeace

Reaction score
I start the game....and than the trainer... i push F1 "Trainer activated" than F2 "Cheat activated", F3 "Cheat activated" but nothing happens.... :S

Lluc

Reaction score
It's not working the last trainer. I run the game, i put my campaign, i run the trainer, i activate the trainer, nothing works...

krisrules

Reaction score
I've downloaded 4 or 5 of your trainers now but with all of them I can only activate the f1 hot key, but whenever i hit any of my other f keys, or even 7 8 9 and 0, none of them activate. Any ideas?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I've downloaded 4 or 5 of your trainers now but with all of them I can only activate the f1 hot key, but whenever i hit any of my other f keys, or even 7 8 9 and 0, none of them activate. Any ideas?
Ya , Use the right trainer for your game version , These trainers will only work for the version which it was made for .

Josh Wrzyszcz

Reaction score
Anyone know how the public order option of the trainer works? I've activated it but the public order is still bad in some regions. Any help/advice is welcome.

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
First of all thnak you for you trainers they are great !!!
Secondly i would like to know which one is the latest trainer :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
First of all thnak you for you trainers they are great !!!
Secondly i would like to know which one is the latest trainer :)
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.1.0 Trainer +14 Build 15341

NexuSpire

Reaction score
Once again mrantifun, I love you..!! Am actually thinking about making my own trainers soon, I have experience using Cheat Engine and have used many different programming languages such as c++, Java, Java Script and object orientated programming languages Visual Basic(DreamWeaver) but I prefer using notepad++ or Aptana when doing PhP.

Mr Cheese

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi there i am playing RTW2 emperor editionon build V2.1.0 15341.614751 and i am using the trainer - Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.1.0 Trainer +14 Build 15239 MrAntiFun,i have followed your instructions and i cannot press F2 either in the opening menu or in the grand campaign that key is the only it does not say trainer activated for it just makes a "closing a window sound". and so i cannot ativate any cheats? do i have the wrong version has their been an update? or am i just being stupid?