UraiFen4444

Reaction score
i got some questions
1.what means public order?
2.what means general stats-age?
thanks for your help

Phampharm

Reaction score
Thanks so much for your trainers man, always reliable! the only problem with my steam games is they keep rolling out updates! can you please update your trainer for the latest release thanks!

TheGruber92

Reaction score
I am was able to use the latest version of the trainer with Ceasar in Gaul and Wrath of Sparta. But recently it has stopped working, even on the Grand Campaign. The trainer detects the game and I am able to activate almost every hotkey except for F2. Is a number of turns that I should wait for the trainer to take effect? Any ideas of what it might be?

I am not using any mods and the game is from Steam

Baur

Reaction score
hey Bro glad that u make easy for as Thank you very much ... Bro i cant activate... i amean F1 is working but the rest of not working ?

Johnyboy12

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun, love your work and trainers! Any idea why one turn "Army Reinforcement" doesn't work for me with the latest trainer V2.2.0 Trainer +14 Build 15539? And is it possible to get the "Food" option back?

Last edited:

iFaqxz

Reaction score
Hei can you update the trainer for build 15558 ? It would be very nice from you <3

zenwolf

Reaction score
Could you please update the trainer to the latest version (build 15558), please? Also, I'd be wonderful if we could have the food option and the one-turn unit creation back, if possible.

Belau

Reaction score
Hey Mr.Antifun, is it possible to make a new trainer for build 15558 ? That would be really kind of you ;)

fluke75

Reaction score
grazie ... buon Natale e un capodanno da favola dall' Italia. ciao