Trainer Search

AdrianFM

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, there is a new build on rome 2 (15666.640460) can you please make an update on the trainer? Thank´s a lot :)

Karadjordje

Master Donor
Reaction score
I really know how all of us, lazy people using trainers, can thank to Mr.Antifun, who very, very promptly released another trainer for Rome II. Send some money! Thanks is all very well, but it is not just. Not to mention that his trainers are always working flawlessly, and that Rome II was updated gazillion times.. I thank you, Mr.Antifun...

BTM

Reaction score
As Karadjordje said: Thank you very much!
But the Trainer isn't working..? Checked Version and everything, it's all okay. Activate Trainer goes well and I am able to activate most of the other Cheats (except for F2, in 95% of the times I start the Trainer and try to activate the Cheats i want, F2 won't activate at all) but none of the Cheats seem to work in the Game (Money, Movement, Ammo, GodMode, Size after Battle, etc. ...). Any suggestions what could be done to solve this problem?
Yet again: Thank you for your work & time!
Cheers

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
But the Trainer isn't working..? Checked Version and everything, it's all okay. Activate Trainer goes well and I am able to activate most of the other Cheats (except for F2, in 95% of the times I start the Trainer and try to activate the Cheats i want, F2 won't activate at all) but none of the Cheats seem to work in the Game (Money, Movement, Ammo, GodMode, Size after Battle, etc. ...). Any suggestions what could be done to solve this problem?
Cheers
Activate F1 wait 5 seconds then activate F2 , Then activate whatever else you want , Just tested again now and works fine for me on steam .

Dr.Dre

Reaction score
Thx mrAntifun! But will the Food Cheat ever be restored again? :/ Id Donate for it lol

Atm_1903

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun, i really enjoy the trainer you made but I seem to be unable to have infinite amount of food in the grand campaign map. Did you remove the feature to have infinite amount of food? If so, are you adding it back? Im currently using the Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Build 15558. The very last file is the one i used. Is that the latest one? Thanks!
I have the same question about the food

nkraider21

Reaction score
I scanned and it had spyware. Also it turned off my Firewall and deactivated my norton premier edition. Love your trainers man, but this one just shat on my pc.

nkraider21

Reaction score
Every time i try to run the latest emperor edition trainer, It doesnt open and i cant close or open any new programs.

fanfanfanfan

Reaction score
Cheers
Activate F1 wait 5 seconds then activate F2 , Then activate whatever else you want , Just tested again now and works fine for me on steam .

I have a similar problem.
None of the options does not work, except for the first (F1).
What should I do?

NGT

Reaction score
Hello!

I know, this is probably a very stupid question, but:
Can I operate the trainer if Steam is in the "online mode"? Just playing Single-Player Mode. Or will I be banned right away?