Trainer Search

rahouljasuja

Reaction score
Hi Cheif! I am on windows 7 and every time i download the V2.20 15666. the file downloads then disappears. The other files downalod and open as always but this particular one is not. Please advice and thank you.

PhantomFlayer

Reaction score
Hey dude. Mind providing some descriptions for the features? Stuff like "Army Reinforcement" & "Attrition" & "Troops size after battle" Arn't very self explanatory.

brujo2222

Reaction score
are you working on the newest patch because i dont know if the trainer is working for the current patch

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
Very humorous, all others are unlocked and just not my. if I needed no help, I would not be here ^^

Unfortunately, I still have problems with the coach :: I've been using Windows 7 Pro 64bit and WinRAR 5.21. I have no plan why I get this error message. http://i.imgur.com/54wLJSN.jpg

GrinMist

Reaction score
i download the file and then my anit vir delete it coz it see it as maware i know it's false positive but even wen a add file to exceptions it's still gets deleted i'm using avast btw

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i download the file and then my anit vir delete it coz it see it as maware i know it's false positive but even wen a add file to exceptions it's still gets deleted i'm using avast btw

i know nothing about avast but there are legit give away websites that you can get 6 months - a year of some other anti virus for free if you want the link pm me and i will give it to you

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
then try learning how to use the one you have if you like it around here on this website anyhow it is the worst anti virus = known to cause problems i personally use norton but i get it free from my isp and i allso use premium malwarebytes both of which i have configured = made exceptions in them to not scan maf trainers but never did they stop me from downloading one trainer

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i know nothing about avast but there are legit give away websites that you can get 6 months - a year of some other anti virus for free if you want the link pm me and i will give it to you
Disable your antivirus first then redownload then add it to your trust list.

Burak01.

Reaction score
merhaba hepsini denedim ama oyun içinde aktif olmuyor bazılarında kırmızı tik oluyor ama oyunda bir etkisi olmuyor ve hepsini denedim ve hepsinde benzer şeyler meydana geldi ne yapmalıyım ? acil destek LÜTFEN

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
done that doesn't work maybe last update changed something, coz it worked earlier
Try to take the rar file and put it inside a custom folder, add the folder to your trust list.

GrinMist

Reaction score
Try to take the rar file and put it inside a custom folder, add the folder to your trust list.
ok thx for help bro, it works i just forgot that exceptions don't work on desktop folders coz they're on "c" drive i put it in the game folder and it works just fine no alerts again thanks for help bro